STC – Digital Officer CIF
Start Date: March 27, 2023
Express Interest By: 3/17/2023
Topics: Not Available
Business Function: Not Available
- Master’s Degree (or equivalent) or bachelor’s degree in Digital Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or other related disciplines, with a minimum of 5 years (with master’s) or 8 years (with bachelor’s) of relevant experience.;
- 5+ years’ relevant experience in a digital communications / digital marketing role.;
- Fully proficient in Google analytics & other online analytic tools.;
- Experience working with websites that have attracted varied audiences/demographics.;
- Writing and editing skills, with an excellent command of English and an ability to convey complex ideas in a creative, clear, and lively style.;
- Proficient in working with content management systems, Drupal, and other online presentation tools;
- Experience in creating multimedia and interactive content (such as slideshows, videos, data visualization, and timelines);
- Proven working knowledge and application of social media communications principles and other web 2.0 technologies.;
Language Skills: English
Assignment Location: United States
VPU: Climate Change
Contact Person: Anne Lillis ([email protected])
Task Description: Services Required
The Digital Communications Officer will:
- support the Climate Investment Funds (CIF) digital engagement work, coordinating and developing content across CIF’s social media platforms and website,
- be a member of the communications team of the CIF Secretariat, reporting to Program Manager and managed on a day to day basis by the Communications Lead.
- play a strong content coordination and project management role in the day-to-day operation of CIF’s external site, social media channels and newsletter.
This role will primarily involve: 2. Content planning, coordinating , writing, editing and management for:
- Website, cif.org,
- email automations, and
- social media platforms.
3. Identifying content opportunities for:
- social media, and
4. Monitoring and reporting web and social media analytics.