About the Company:
RDO Equipment is one of the world’s largest and most trusted John Deere and Vermeer equipment dealers, selling and supporting John Deere Construction & Forestry, and Agricultural & Turf machinery, as well as the full range of Vermeer equipment. RDO proudly employs more than 850 staff, and operates out of 29 dealership locations in metro and regional Australia, providing parts and service support for the agricultural, roads, civil construction, landscaping, mining and forestry sectors.
Our job is more than supplying equipment. We are a trusted business partner and we build customers for life. We play hard and fair in everything we do and are driven by a sense of achievement. Our dealer network is unmatched and our commitment to our customers unfaltering. In order to deliver this commitment, we seek like-minded people and work hard to support our staff to realise their full potential.
About the Role:
Our NSW Branch is looking for a Service Manager!
This job will involve:
- Provide day-to-day management and profitable financial performance of the Service Department.
- Be customer satisfaction focused, manage & deliver service excellence.
- Recruit, retain & grow service technician levels in line with agreed budgets and growth strategies
- Accountable for ensuring all Company system, policies and procedures are followed.
- Participate in regular Performance Reviews and undertake all training/development as recommended.
- Manage and maintain Company property, including workshop equipment, tools & vehicles.
You will bring the following skills and experience to the role:
- Broad technical and industry understanding
- Demonstrated experience with commercial and financial management
- Proven ability to manage staff and achieve collection cohesion within a work group
- Excellent communication skills
About the RDO ‘Extras’:
As an RDO Equipment employee we partner with employees to give a little extra, here’s some of our benefits….
- Transparent and structured incentive programs, commissions, and bonuses
- Employee Assistance Program with 8 streams of support across all aspects of your life – for employees and immediate families
- Dedicated Wellness Hub with programs supporting total quality of life
- Regional Salary Packaging, regional allowances & tax benefits
- Paid study and study leave for approved courses
- Paid Community leave to give your time to local organisations and charities every year
- Permanent discounted shopping and exclusive employee benefits via reward gateway and directly with many retailers including Private Health
- Anniversary and milestone gifts and awards
- Paid Parental leave – enhanced payment scheme with superannuation contributions
- Significant Celebration gifts for personal milestones such as births and marriages
- Exclusive Staff discount on machinery, products and merchandise
We strongly encourage all candidates to learn more about RDO Equipment at our website; www.rdoequipment.com.au.
To apply, click on the Apply link.
Prospective candidates are advised that interviews will commence immediately. We are successful because of our people and we welcome applications from people of all backgrounds.
We can only accept applications from individuals who have the right to work in Australia. External agencies have not been engaged for this role, so please ensure you apply directly to be considered.
For further information on this particular role or similar opportunities please contact our Careers Team on 1300 154 600.