Childcare Centre Manager | Bacchus Marsh
Journey Early Learning is seeking an enthusiastic, passionate, and experienced Centre Manager to lead Journey Early Learning | Bacchus Marsh on the path to exceeding.
About Bacchus Marsh:
At Journey Early Learning Bacchus Marsh, your child’s journey of discovery and excitement begins! From the tender age of six weeks to six years, your little one will be immersed in an environment that’s bursting with fun, engaging and stimulating learning experiences. Our team of caring educators provide a nurturing and supportive environment where your child can thrive, grow and develop. With us, your child will take their first steps towards a bright future, filled with endless opportunities. Come and join us on this amazing journey of learning and watch your child flourish!
Who are we?
At Journey Early Learning, we aim to create a safe, secure, homely environment where everyone feels welcome. Our future is one filled with endless possibilities and growth opportunities, and together, we’ve developed an educational approach that is inspiring, stimulating and encouraging.
When it comes to early learning, our educators have a vital role to play. Journey educators are passionate, considerate, educated, inspirational and welcoming. Our educators understand that learning is a journey and enjoy developing deeper connections with children, families, and the wider community.
What do we offer?
Our people are at the heart of our success and in shaping our children’s future. We recognise and celebrate that each member of our community brings the best version of themselves to work every day. In return, we provide opportunities to grow, be inspired, empowered and truly love where you work.
Joining our community provides you access to the below benefits:
- 80% off Childcare Discounts
- Competitive Centre Manager Incentive and Bonus Scheme
- Anniversary Gifts to recognise you
- Paid Birthday Leave
- Access to visible leaders and founders
- Mental Health First Aid
- Employee Assistance Program
- Opportunities to participate in targeted professional learning
- Emerging leadership opportunities for growth and career development
- Immediate access to our learning portal, Journey Academy
- High-quality resources and environments
- Core values that we live and breathe
What’s the role?
In partnership with your Centre Leadership Team, you will lead your team on the path to Exceeding through your practices and partnerships. In return, you will be joining a company that recognises you and your experience and empowers you in your new role.
We are genuinely committed to investing in our people. We will offer you the tools, training and support needed in your new role.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Bringing the Journey Values of connection, communication and consideration to life and reflecting this in everyday practice.
- Ability to adhere to Journey’s child safe policy and code of conduct
- Managing your centre’s performance
- Working collaboratively with the enrolments team to ensure that all enquires are addressed appropriately and positively.
- Developing and maintaining strong, respectful, and reciprocal relationships with all families to ensure they feel a sense of belonging and connection to the centre.
- Developing strong community relationships and in turn, a strong community profile
- Ensuring policies and procedures are available, implemented, evaluated, and reviewed in conjunction with all team members on a regular basis
- Ensuring that your centre always demonstrates exceeding levels of practice as outlined in the National Quality Standard.
- Advocating for the rights of every child and coordinating the implementation and evaluation of quality programs that support the development of all children.
- Being accountable for all aspects of the business, including a budget, wages, rostering, occupancy, debt management etc.
Who are you?
You are an experienced leader within the Early Childhood Education and Care sector with a strong understanding of compliance, team leadership and demonstrating exceeding levels of practice.
Your role will encompass all aspects of the daily management of your new centre. You will lead your inspired and inclusive team to follow all aspects of the Nationally Quality Framework and continue your learning journey.
Key skills and requirements:
- A demonstrated commitment to providing a safe, caring, non-judgmental and supportive environment for all children and their families
- A demonstrated ability to adhere to and understand the ECA code of Ethics and the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child
- Demonstrated understanding of appropriate behaviours while engaging with children
- Demonstrated experience working in a leadership role
- ACECQA-approved Diploma in Children’s Services or bachelor’s degree (Early Education)
- Current Valid Working with Children Check
- Current First Aid, Asthma and Anaphylaxis Certificates
So, if this opportunity resonates with you and you believe you can contribute to the team’s success in this role – apply now!
Join us at Journey Early Learning…where it all begins.
Journey Early Learning promotes the safety, well-being, and inclusion of all children, including those with a disability, from culturally or linguistically diverse backgrounds. We are committed to all children’s safety, participation, and empowerment.