Are you passionate about working with children and making a positive impact on their development? We are seeking a dynamic and motivated Childcare Educator to join our team.
As a Childcare Educator, you will be responsible for supporting with creating and implementing engaging play-based learning activities for children ages 6 months to 5 years old. You will provide a safe, supportive, and stimulating environment that promotes the physical, social, emotional, and cognitive development of each child.
Jellybeans Padbury is offering an exceptional candidate a Lead Educator role within our fun-loving, supportive team. You will be a passionate, dedicated professional who strives to build and maintain an outstanding learning environment for our children.
Our children enjoy delightful indoor and outdoor play areas, rooms equipped with the latest age-appropriate technology and learning resources, and a range of activities.
At capacity our centre caters for up to 87 children with operating hours from 7am to 6pm.
For more information and photos, please visit our centre’s website: Jellybeans Child Care Padbury
- Lead in the planning and deliver of age-appropriate activities, including art, music, movement, and outdoor play
- Foster a positive and inclusive classroom culture that promotes teamwork and respect for diversity
- Observe and assess the development and progress of each child, and communicate with parents and colleagues about individual needs and achievements
- Maintain a clean and organised room, including managing materials and supplies
- Ensure the safety and well-being of all children at all times, following all policies and procedures
With over 430 early learning centres nationwide, G8 Education has the resources to reward your dedication with generous benefits and opportunities to grow.
- Individual flexibility options to suit your needs – let us know what flexibility means to you!
- Access a 50% gap fee discount on childcare fees at any G8 Education Centre
- Exclusive access to G8’s benefits platform, with discounts from 350+ retailers including hotels, health insurance, gym membership and more
- Health and wellness program
- Opportunities to advance your career within G8’s network of 430 centres
- Hold a minimum ACECQA approved Certificate 3 or Diploma Qualification in Children’s Services
- An understanding of both the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Proven sector experience within an Early childhood service (working with children 0-5 years)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A current Working with Children Check
- First Aid certificate
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
What Sets Us Apart:
We understand the importance of work-life balance. That’s why we offer a truly flexible work arrangement, allowing you to tailor your schedule to suit your needs. Whether you’re a seeking full-time work, a parent with other commitments, or someone seeking part-time work, we’re here to accommodate you. Just let us know on your interview and we can discuss our possibilities.
If you are enthusiastic about making a difference in the lives of young children, we encourage you to apply now to this exciting opportunity and connect with our friendly team.
- Please click through to the application form.
- If you are interested or would like to find out more, apply now or contact the team at [email protected]
- For a comprehensive list of all our locations and vacancies please visit our website HERE
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety and wellbeing. We have a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our priority and all team members are expected to embrace this shared commitment.