Kinetic is Australia and New Zealand’s largest and most diverse bus operator, moving more than 100 million passengers per year across some of the most recognisable names in bus transport. We deliver these services through our team of over 7300 people and fleet of over 4900 buses.
As a business who genuinely cares about our customers, our people, and our environment, we are industry leaders in delivering zero-emission technology, investing in our communities, training and developing our people, and providing an inclusive workplace which reflects the communities we serve.
6 month contract (maternity leave cover).
Based at Molendinar, this position is responsible for providing optimum support to Service Deliver Leaders across SEQ.
You will be supporting a broad range of operational and service delivery activities across SEQ including the procurement, depot maintenance and reporting to ensure contractual obligations with key partners are met. e.g TransLink division of the Department of Transport and Main Roads.
You will be involved in:
- Providing high quality administrative support to key stakeholders across the SEQ.
- Providing on-time delivery of accountabilities managing expectations and communicating with key stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
- Preparing, consolidating, and distributing weekly / monthly / quarterly / annual reports as required.
- Attending meetings as required, taking meeting minutes, distributing documentation prior to and following meetings, ensuring action points are followed up.
- Managing inventory of office supplies; purchase supplies and equipment when needed.
- Any other tasks assigned which may be reasonably requested from time to time, which contribute to the success of the organisation.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Supportive work environment.
- Free on-site parking.
- Employment with Australasia’s leading mass transit bus operator focusing on a positive culture and company values.
- We create an environment that enables employees to maintain a balance between their work and family responsibilities, especially when a new child (or children) enters the family and offer 26 weeks of paid Parental Leave.
- We care about your health and wellbeing and offer a comprehensive Employee Assistance Program Including wellbeing, financial and nutritional coaching, counselling and legal advice.
The boxes you’ll tick:
- Sound judgement, discretion, and initiative with the ability to work autonomously and efficiently
- Demonstrated ability to proactively support day-to-day operations including an ability to anticipate needs.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to draw out meaningful information and deliver in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong time management, planning and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Strong business acumen: capacity to influence and add value.
- Project co-ordination experience preferred, including budgeting, coordinating work priorities and stakeholders.
- Self-motivated with a demonstrated enthusiastic approach to day-to-day business operations and positive approach to a continual changing work environment.
- Capacity to use your judgement and deal with sensitive issues in a professional and discreet manner.
- Excellent customer service skills and an approachable demeanour.
- Strong computer literacy, MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
How to Apply
Kinetic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and our people represent the community which we service. We invite all applicants to apply, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people from diverse social, cultural and gender backgrounds.
There has never been a better time to join Kinetic So, if this sounds like you and you are ready for a challenging and rewarding opportunity with Kinetic then:
- Click the ‘Apply for this job’ button