One of Australia’s most iconic homewares retailers is looking for an experienced Regional Manager for their FNQ/Sunshine Coast stores. As the Regional Manager, you will be hands-on in your role and with your teams leading from the front and will have strong skills in visual merchandising and inventory control. You will be responsible for overseeing a generous store portfolio. Joining one of Australia’s largest homeware retailers, you will be rewarded with fantastic career progression opportunities as well as generous staff discounts and incentives.
About the company:
One of Australia’s fastest-growing and most iconic homewares and kitchen retailers. They now showcase over 160 stores nationally and looking to expand into the overseas market in the coming months. This brand is the one-stop shop for all things baking, cooking, entertaining and gifting.
About the role:
- Manage 10-15 stores across QLD
- Oversee the recruitment, training and development to ensure team success
- Closely monitor stock management and inventory control
- Confidently merchandise store regularly to drive profit results
- Drive and support teams to acheive set sales budgets and KPI targets
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in area or multisite management
- Strong leaderships skills teamed with analytical skills
- Hands-on and proactive management style
- Proven experience in meeting KPI’s and budgets
- Strong communication skills with a focus on coaching and developing
- History in successful team development and progression
- Ability to travel across your region fortnightly
Benefits to you:
- Career and progression with a large Australian owned business
- Competitive salary with car & travel allowance
- Great company culture and support
- Generous staff discounts and lucrative commission structure
- Apply now and be ready to step into your new role in the new year!
Be quick to apply to this one, as these roles where you can be based in a regional location do not come around often!
Job reference 199387
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Amanda Josephs on 07 3319 1862 or [email protected] quoting the reference number above.
Note: Not all our current vacancies are listed on job boards. Check out our Frontline Retail website for a complete listing.
You can also connect with us via our social accounts for industry news, job seeking tips, and to be the first to know about new job openings!