Senior Crew Member (BOH) Burger Urge Rockhampton:
Burger Urge (BU) has been making delicious and juicy burgers for 16 years! We believe in making burgers the way they should be. We use premium local ingredients for our delicious, classic, and on-trend recipes.
Burger Urge is a fast-growing and dynamic restaurant chain with a passion for burgers. We are looking for an experienced and hands-on Crew Member Senior (BOH) who is committed to delivering exceptional customer service and driving a positive workplace culture.
Our vision is not just to grow a ‘successful restaurant chain’ or a ‘great burger brand’ – This is a narrow view of who we are as individuals & as a collective.
Our vision is to develop a group of companies that seamlessly integrates beautiful product design in the areas of food and entertainment, music, film, art, and fashion in order to create one of the world’s leading food, retail & lifestyle brands.
Our vision is to redefine the food and hospitality industry just as Apple redefined computers and how Nike redefined sporting apparel.
Our vision is to reimagine a better future for our industry, people, animals, and planet, and create beautiful products and experiences that reflect our interests, values, beliefs, and aspirations as individuals and as an organisation.
The Burger Urge Senior Crew member (BOH) is responsible for providing exceptional customer service and ensuring that all customers are satisfied with their dining experience. The Senior Crew member will be expected to work in a fast-paced environment, handling a variety of tasks, including taking orders, preparing food, maintaining cleanliness, and managing inventory. The crew member will also need to work closely with other team members to ensure that all tasks are completed efficiently and effectively.
Crew Member Role
- Greeting customers and taking their orders in a timely and friendly manner.
- Preparing food according to Burger Urge standards and recipes, including cooking, grilling, frying, and assembling food items.
- Maintaining cleanliness and hygiene standards in the kitchen, dining area, and restrooms.
- Operating and maintaining kitchen equipment, such as grills, fryers, and ovens.
- Handling cash and credit card transactions and maintaining accurate records of sales.
- Communicating effectively with other team members to ensure that orders are prepared correctly and quickly.
- Participating in training sessions and keeping up to date with Burger Urge policies, procedures, and menu items.
Burger Urge Perks
- Generous employee discount on all menu items and merchandise.
- Growing company with expanding roles and promotion pathways.
- Strong market position within the industry with ongoing job security assured.
- Burger Urge is the most creative brand in the industry today, which flow into our operating structure and management processes.
What are we seeking?
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Quick service restaurant experience is highly preferred.
- Availability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and school holidays.
- Food Safety Certificate – Click the link to get yours.
- Valid working rights, including passport and visa documentation for international candidate.
- Obtain an RSA Certificate within 30 days of starting your employment.
If you are an energetic, hardworking, and motivating individual passionate about delivering exceptional customer service and driving positive change, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume, detailing your experience and qualifications for the role.
Join our dynamic team as a Back-of-House (BOH) staff member with the exciting opportunity to cross-train for Front-of-House (FOH) roles. We offer flexible scheduling with multiple shifts available on weekdays, nights, and weekends. If you’re enthusiastic about working in a fast-paced environment and are ready to contribute your skills, we invite you to be part of our team. We are looking for dedicated individuals who are eager to work 20 hours or more. Apply now and embark on a rewarding journey with us!
We cannot wait to get you onboard!