Job Ad & Profile Description
Position : Senior Service EngineerMAN Energy Solutions enables its customers to achieve sustainable value creation in the transition towards a carbon neutral future. Addressing tomorrow’s challenges within the marine, energy and industrial sectors, we improve efficiency and performance at a systematic level. Leading the way in advanced engineering for more than 250 years, we provide a unique portfolio of technologies. Headquartered in Germany, MAN Energy Solutions employs around 15,000 people at over 120 sites globally. Our after sales brand, MAN PrimeServ offers a vast network of service centers to our customers all over the world.
MAN Energy Solutions is currently looking for an Senior Service Engineer.
We can offer you the following tasks
- Develop technically optimized solutions.
- Perform extensive maintenance, repairs and services on all type of machines (e.g. replacement of vibration dampers, hydraulically pressed cams) in accordance with the specified work cards / documents.
- Develop timelines and projects completion deadline with line manager; monitor lead time and quality.
- Write performance requirements for engineering projects.
- Execute LMRA (Last Minute Risk Analysis) on location before starting work.
- Correctly use PPE (personal protective equipment) provided.
- Carry out assembly preparation for upcoming more demanding (extensive) service assignments, e.g. check commissioned spare parts for completeness, allocation and correctness.
- Follow the service schedule and ensure supply of materials required to maintain machines or equipment in the prescribed condition. Specific compilation of special tools including preparation for dispatch.
- Read and interpret the blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, or computer-generated reports, and ensure that the tools, materials and parts needed are available.
- Efficiently plan work processes with manpower requirements, determination of assembly procedures on site in accordance with the specified work cards/documents. Thereby be technical instructor, coordinator and advisor of assigned (external) personnel. Coach service technicians and engineers to carry out planning, maintenances commissioning, performance tests, etc.
- Provide assistance support as a specialist, explaining the technical facts to the customer / contact person for technical questions / representing the company to the customer.
- Perform major overhauls of various MAN ES portfolio engines and / or turbochargers.
- Support the customer in the coordination of the assembly process, as well as extensive assembly and disassembly of parts / assemblies according to work cards / checklists.
- Technically coordinate the plants, systems and component findings, if necessary, advise customers on preventive maintenance. Support with commissioning work.
- Process warranty cases, i.e. make and check customer claims, send parts and personnel if necessary, tracking in alignment with and following approval by HQ.
- Report incidents, accidents and near-misses according to procedures; investigate equipment failures or difficulties to diagnose faulty operation and recommend remedial actions.
- Correctly use PPE (personal protective equipment) provided and all HSE relevant material.
- Create reports and handle standard and special software. Analyze the maintenance data and make suggestions for improvement.
- Implement enforcing and monitoring standard maintenance and HSE policies and procedures according to MAN standards guideline, resolve system malfunctions, and provide technical information.
Required profile for job ad : Senior Service EngineerYou can help us with these qualifications
- 5 years of related experience, preferably in the heavy equipment manufacturing / machines, marine industry or power plant
- Detailed understanding of the business both technical and commercial levels
- Principles of work preparation/ project management; leadership
- Health and safety, environmental, quality and safety requirements
- Prepared to travel worldwide.
- Knowledge in technical report writing with Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of systems accessories and auxiliaries such as separators, coolers, filters, etc.
- Demonstrated application engineering approach
- Managing a Team, including Appraisal, Disciplinary, Development,
- 3rd Party Service Level Agreements
- Management Training
- First aid
- Knowledge in process measuring technology
- Work in a company with an established position in the market
- Friendly work environment
- International teams
- Attractive conditions of employment
- Tools in accordance with the position
- Health care & insurance
Job criteria for job ad : Senior Service Engineer
|Job category :||
Production, maintenance, quality
Mechanical equipment, machines
Metallurgy, steel industry
Motor, transportation equipment, reparation
|Employment type :||
Ashanti – Brong Ahafo – Central – Eastern – Greater Accra – Northern – Upper East – Upper West – Volta – Western – International
|Experience level :||
5 to 10 years
|Educational level :||
|Key Skills :|