Position : Senior Backend EngineerPlexus are partnered with a leader in the liquid staking space on Ethereum who are looking to expand their team further and hire a Senior Backend Engineer to work across a number of new features, tokenomics and backend upkeep.
You will be responsible for contributing to shaping the future of the protocol and the direction of the features and offering.
- Lead the backend development efforts.
- Spearhead the design, development, and implementation of new features.
- Collaborate across various workstreams to drive rapid iteration, experimentation, and protocol growth.
- Architect and construct systems with a focus on performance, scalability, and resilience.
- Manage the deployment, operation, and maintenance of production services.
- Uphold best practices in development, testing, and security.
- Possess 5+ years of professional experience in a backend engineering role.
- Demonstrate significant proficiency in Go.
- Showcase experience in developing blockchain automation software, such as bots.
- Have a background in database management.
- Be comfortable working independently while maintaining strong communication within the team and actively working to proactively solve problems.
Bonus Points if You Have:
- In-depth commercial knowledge of blockchain and Ethereum/EVM.
- Experience in Solidity and smart contract development.
- Proficiency in ReactJS and frontend development.
- A track record of developing and maintaining Web3, crypto, and DeFi infrastructure.
- Experience in scaling out infrastructure for distributed services.
- Expertise in DevOps practices.
|Job category :||
IT, new technologies
Banking, insurance, finance
IT, software engineering, Internet
|Employment type :||
Permanent contract – Fixed-term contract
Ashanti – Brong Ahafo – Central – Eastern – Greater Accra – Northern – Upper East – Upper West – Volta – Western – International
|Experience level :||
5 to 10 years
|Educational level :||
|Key Skills :|