We are looking to employ a sales-driven and customer-oriented sales Manager to oversee our sales team and determine the most effective solutions to increase company sales. The sales Manager’s responsibilities is to build a strong sales-oriented team, recommending improvements to current sales strategies, informing potential and existing customers of company promotions, as well as preparing accurate sales and expense reports.
- Identifying areas of growth for the business and driving the business forward, including new ideas and maximizing sales, as well as a strong sales ability to open and bring new business to the table.
- Forecast business seasonally (in value by account and product).
- Confidently negotiate prices with customers, ensuring business margins are met.
- Manage the diary effectively to ensure all accounts are visited on a regular basis
- Present new and current products to existing and new accounts.
- Works to reach sales targets on a continuous basis and reports on deliverables to the top management within expected reporting deadlines.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying product life cycles and trends in mobile electronics and mobile phone accessories.
- Maintain relationships with buyers and product managers in retail chain players to be able to sell and develop market share of our mobile accessories products.
- Works to maximize sales and meet quotas in the short and long-term
- Proven track record of working in a similar position ideally an experienced phone accessories manager
- Holds existing relationships with independent and key retailers
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills