Are you eager to work alongside one of NSW’s fastest growing Occupational Rehabilitation Providers in an exciting and challenging new role? High demand and new projects have created a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated program manager to lead the way in Employment Services.
Develop plans, implement strategies, initiate business development, and manage an experienced, hand-selected team as they achieve return to work outcomes for clients and secure commercial outcomes. Actively generate suitable employment outcomes and ensure the Service Model is delivered appropriately and effectively. The clients your team will be assisting will primarily be from either a non–English speaking backgrounds, mature aged or regionally located. A strong service-orientation and effective liaison with relevant stakeholders will be integral to your success in this role.
This provider is health care-owned and generous by nature. Be rewarded for your hard work. You will see yourself working autonomously with an experienced team of Rehabilitation professionals cheering you on. To succeed in your role, it is essential that you are confident, well-experienced and professionally focused.
To succeed in your role, you will possess:
- Extensive industry knowledge and a solid background in employment services / employment consulting
- An understanding of the current labour market
- Strong networking skills and the ability to build lasting relationships.
- The ability, creativity, and confidence to manage a new project
- Management skills (full 360) and the ability to work effectively with a range of professionals.
- Autonomous working nature
- High level communication and written skills
- A tertiary background in Allied health is beneficial but not required.
In return, you will be offered:
- Highly competitive salary in the region of $110K – $130K Base + Super
- The respect and trust to work autonomously and manage a team of professionals
- Career progression opportunities – there is extensive room to continue to grow this arm of the business.
- A challenging, highly rewarding position that will satisfy your professional desires.
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated, and experienced Program Manager within the Employment Services industry. Progress in your career with this provider as they work towards securing commercial outcomes for their clients.
For further details please contact Kirstin Symmonds
Phone. 0407 381 250
Email. Click Here
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.