The business has built a reputation as one of the world’s most trusted manufacturing businesses partnering with a large range of tier 1 FMCG companies to provide tailored packaging solutions. They have ambitious and exciting growth plans in Australia – backed by one of the world’s largest Private Equity groups, they continue to grow the business both organically and through M&A.
As part of their continued growth they are now seeking an experienced Management Accountant to support a high performing accounting team on site. The role will encompasses a broad mix of duties including FP&A, financial and management reporting and business partnering.
As a Management Accountant, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Detailed analysis and commentary on monthly management/financial reports
- Lead the month-end close process, and prepare submissions to the group
- Manufacturing reporting, analysis, forecasting and budgeting
- Review and analyse financial performance against budgets and forecasts
- Partner with key divisions including manufacturing, sales and operations
- Manage, mentor and develop finance team members
- Complete overseas head office reporting requirements and submissions
- Capital investment analysis and reporting
- Assist with product profit margin analysis
- Assist with regulatory and statutory obligations
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- Ideally, you will have a minimum of 3-6+ years experience in a Management or Cost Accounting role (or similar), and you will be CA or CPA qualified
- Importantly, you will have prior experience within the manufacturing, packaging/logistics or FMCG industries
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving abilities
- Excellent excel and broader accounting system skills
- You will be a strong communicator and team leader
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please contact Zara Church for a confidential discussion on 0437 977 882 or [email protected].
Or alternatively please apply per the link.
ThompsonCook | We only Do Accounting Recruitment | Focused on Sydney & Melbourne