The SEE Way
We’re a diverse and flexible employer, offering long-term career opportunities for our employees.
At SEE Group, we believe in tackling challenging projects together, always ready to pitch in and get the job done—living out the “Boots and All” spirit.
We take pride in our work, owning our actions from concept to delivery, ensuring quality is maintained at every step—the essence of “Own It.”
Our team is more than just colleagues; we are a family, looking out for each other and fostering strong relationships, embodying the value of “One Team.”
In our quest for excellence, we encourage innovation and problem-solving. We’re open to new ideas and thrive on embracing challenges, making us adept at “Finding Solutions.”
At SEE Group, no matter the project or office, we’re a company that truly values you. We invest in our people, helping them perform at their best and take their next career step—always adhering to The SEE Way.
About the Role
Applications are open for our 2024 Engineering Graduate Program. Are you a motivated engineering Graduate ready to kick-start your career?
Join us on a structured Graduate Program that supports and encourages you towards a rewarding career within the civil construction industry. This is a full-time position that will see you working across the office and project site to gain valuable industry experience.
We have opportunities available across Gold Coast, Logan, Brisbane and the NSW North Coast.
Essential Skills and Attributes
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) or similar.
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple tasks and maintaining focus on priorities.
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships.
- Computer literacy, particularly experience working with the MS Office Suite.
- Highly effective planning, organising and problem-solving skills together with the ability to lead, motivate and influence others.
- High attention to detail.
What we offer
- We offer competitive remuneration and a range of benefits including salary packaging and access to Toyota Fleet Discounts.
- Opportunities to take charge of your health and wellbeing through our Road2Health program.
- SEE Group embraces the benefits of a diverse and inclusive workforce offering flexible and inclusive workplaces that recognises high performance, supports ‘good ideas’ and promotes a healthy work-life balance.
- We support the continuous learning and professional development of our employees, in turn promoting career progression through the company.
- We celebrate the success of our employees through formal and informal rewards and recognition.
If you would like to join our team, we encourage you to submit your CV by clicking apply now.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Women and People of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island heritage are strongly encouraged to apply.