Are you a versatile and experienced GPS Excavator Operator? Join our team and work across a range of urban development projects throughout the greater Logan and Ipswich regions.
Auto req ID
The SEE Way
We’re a diverse and flexible employer, offering long-term career opportunities for our employees.
At SEE Group, we believe in tackling challenging projects together, always ready to pitch in and get the job done—living out the “Boots and All” spirit.
We take pride in our work, owning our actions from concept to delivery, ensuring quality is maintained at every step—the essence of “Own It.”
Our team is more than just colleagues; we are a family, looking out for each other and fostering strong relationships, embodying the value of “One Team.”
In our quest for excellence, we encourage innovation and problem-solving. We’re open to new ideas and thrive on embracing challenges, making us adept at “Finding Solutions.”
At SEE Group, no matter the project or office, we’re a company that truly values you. We invest in our people, helping them perform at their best and take their next career step—always adhering to The SEE Way.
About the Role
SEE Civil are looking to hear from versatile and experienced GPS Excavator Operators who have operated on Excavators ranging from 8t – 50t.
At SEE you can expect to work across a variety or urban and civil infrastructure projects throughout the Ipswich, Logan and Ripley regions. There may also be opportunities to work on our mining projects.
This is a full-time position with overtime penalty rates.
Essential Skills and Attributes
- Hold an Excavator ticket
- Have an OHS Induction Card
- Be reliable and trustworthy with the ability to work with little supervision and be able to work as part of a team
- Strong safety initiative
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be reliable and dedicated to the role
- Be able to pass a pre-employment medical examination, including a drug and alcohol screen
What we offer
- We offer competitive remuneration and a range of benefits including salary packaging and access to Toyota Fleet Discounts.
- Opportunities to take charge of your health and wellbeing through our Road2Health program.
- SEE Group embraces the benefits of a diverse and inclusive workforce offering flexible and inclusive workplaces that recognises high performance, supports ‘good ideas’ and promotes a healthy work-life balance.
- We support the continuous learning and professional development of our employees, in turn promoting career progression through the company.
- We celebrate the success of our employees through formal and informal rewards and recognition.
If you would like to join our team, we encourage you to submit your CV by clicking apply now. Your application will then be reviewed against our selection criteria.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Women and People of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island heritage are strongly encouraged to apply.