SEE is currently looking for an Earthworks Supervisor with a strong earthworks background to join our Urban Development Team on a project in Greenbank.
Auto req ID
The SEE Way
We’re a diverse and flexible employer, offering long-term career opportunities for our employees.
At SEE Group, we believe in tackling challenging projects together, always ready to pitch in and get the job done—living out the “Boots and All” spirit. Our team is more than just colleagues; we are a family, looking out for each other and fostering strong relationships, embodying the value of “One Team“.
At SEE Group, no matter the project or office, we’re a company that truly values you. We invest in our people, helping them perform at their best and take their next career step—always adhering to The SEE Way.
About the Role
SEE Civil is currently looking for an Earthworks Supervisor with a strong earthworks background to join our Urban Development Team on a project in Greenbank. The project includes bulk and detailed earthworks and civil works for a large residential subdivision. This role requires a candidate with strong leadership skills to achieve required outcomes, whilst maintaining a positive, productive attitude and good project morale.
Responsibilities will include
- Leading the production, support and delivery of the projects in line with time, cost, and quality and compliance requirements
- Effective programming of daily site works
- Coordination of employees, subcontractors, plant and equipment
- Provide advice, direction and support to the project staff
- Ensure compliance with WHS policies and procedures
Essential Skills and Attributes
- Previous experience in subdivision projects or local government projects, including site and project management experience.
- Relevant “from the ground up” earthworks construction experience in a supervisory capacity
- Exceptional individual and team leadership and interpersonal skills, with a willingness to coach/mentor their leading hands, plant operators and labourers
- An ability to manage and achieve corporate and client objectives
- High level planning, budgeting, reporting and analytical expertise
- Understanding of regulatory, governance and community requirements
- Successfully developed and delivered project management plans and systems
- An ability to work to deadlines and manage conflicting priorities in a high-volume work environment
- Relationship management, conflict management and resolution and problem-solving expertise, with an ability to think outside the box
- A commitment to developing and maintaining a culture of safety and health above all else.
What we offer
- We offer competitive remuneration and a range of benefits including salary packaging and access to Toyota Fleet Discounts.
- Opportunities to take charge of your health and wellbeing through our Road2Health program.
- SEE Group embraces the benefits of a diverse and inclusive workforce offering flexible and inclusive workplaces that recognises high performance, supports ‘good ideas’ and promotes a healthy work-life balance.
- We support the continuous learning and professional development of our employees, in turn promoting career progression through the company.
- We celebrate the success of our employees through formal and informal rewards and recognition.
If this is the role for you and you want to join the Team, then we encourage you to submit your CV by clicking apply now and your application will be reviewed against our selection criteria.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Women and People of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island heritage are strongly encouraged to apply.