A specialist in the design to build of fully automated linear motion applications used in automation. An Australian leader supporting a broad range of customers that specialise in mobile earth moving equipment, agriculture, automotive, material, and BULK handling technology.
You the Technician:
Supporting operations to repair and maintain state-the-art hydraulic, pneumatic, and electric linear small to medium products such as screw drives, linear axes, electric drives, controls, gearboxes, cylinders, pumps, and motors.
- Service, fault find, and repair
- A broad range of diagnostic work
- Dismantle, asses, and test a range of products, very diverse
- Fault find and repair, maintenance checks on customer sites
- Reading of technical documents for fault diagnosis and rectification
To be successful you will have:
- Australian / New Zealand TAFE trade qualification OR an overseas HND / HNC equivalent
- 2-5 years post-trade field service experience
- Passion for hydraulic and pneumatic engineering
$150K + package including overtime and fully equipped ute on offer.
If you would like to discuss the role further, please feel free to send your CV via this link and an NDR consultant will call, or for other opportunities check out www.nextdayrecruitment.com.au
NDR is a leading manufacturing recruitment specialist in the Australian and Asia Pac market.
Your People for Tomorrow. Right First Time.