Trance is a premier event organiser in Accra, Ghana, always looking to introduce new events and experiences to the Ghanaian people. Our goal is to change their perspective on what they find “fun”, and to be ahead of the curve.
This is a contract, hybrid role for an Event Coordinator. The Event Coordinator will be responsible for the day-to-day management of events, including logistics, vendor coordination, and communication with customers. This role will primarily be based in Accra but some work from home is acceptable.
- Event Planning and Event Management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer Service skills
- Sales skills
- Creativity and attention to detail
- Experience in event planning or a related field
- Bachelor’s degree in Event Planning, Hospitality Management, or related field is preferred
- Fluency in multiple local languages is a plus
Additional Information & Application Method
Trance looks to establish itself as a premier event organiser, always ahead of the curve, & looking to introduce new events and experiences to the Ghanaian people and change their perspective on what they find “fun”.
Interested applicants should: