- Films during production using video camera equipment; makes technical decisions regarding such elements as appropriate lighting, shooting angle and placement and type of microphone; receives explicit instructions regarding assignment.
- Edits and assembles final visual/audio program material; ensures consistency and relevancy to production; monitors technical quality of end product.
- Assists a producer/director regarding preconceived ideas and physical realities of the production setting.
- Must exhibit creative and unique editing & filming style based on assigned project.
- A degree/Diploma in film, editing, photography or related degree is a plus.
- Professional mastery of video and audio editing software and programs
- Ability to multitask and work toward several milestones on various projects simultaneously
- Creative experience in filmmaking and videography
- Ability to understand the desired outcome of a project when meeting with clients and the ability to bring them to life
- Experience editing various video projects and inserting sound effects, music and transitions
- Proficient in creating concept boards and other visual representations of planned edits for video projects
- Excellent communication skills are required to have a solid understanding of project scope and implementation
- Ability to collaborate well with other creative professionals to supply clients with top-notch finalized products
Additional Information & Application Method
Laceup Media is a production and creative collective company. We turn data and insight into creative and effective digital experiences.
We are obsessed & passionate with a collaborative workflow which allows us to build a seamless process from Visualisation to Execution.
Interested applicants should: