About the role
The Enrolled Nurse is responsible for providing safe, effective and appropriate patient care in a patient-focused environment. . This position is based on the Orthopaedic/Surgical Ward of St Anne West at Calvary Riverina Hospital. It is a rotating roster that can be part or full time. There is a requirement to work weekends and night duty.
- AHPRA Registration
- Demonstrated recent clinical experience in an acute care and/or hospital setting.
- Ability to work unsupervised, proficiently and in an organised manner during periods of high demand and activity.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a member of a multidisciplinary team.
- Demonstrated communication, interpersonal skills and customer service skills.
- A desire to join a team committed to the care of others in a mission based organisation
For further information please contact Simone Hazelman, Nurse Unit Manager on [email protected]
Why work for Calvary?
At Calvary, our staff matter.
With over 130 years’ experience and 18,000 staff and volunteers, we offer an inclusive and welcoming culture where you are valued, drawing on your own strengths, identity and background alongside a team of professionals who care for our patients, residents and clients.
- NFP salary packaging benefits, discounted health insurance and gym memberships
- Paid parental leave.
- Training, development pathways and career opportunities
- Flexible hours that make sense for you
As we serve the community across Home, Virtual and Residential Aged Care, Retirement Living and Hospitals, one thing sets us apart. Care from the heart. If this sounds like you, apply for a role with Calvary today.
Please note the following:
- As part of the application process, you will be required to complete pre-employment checks which may include, but is not limited to reference checks, work rights, criminal history check, NDIS/WWCC/WWVP checks, and a health evaluation to ensure suitability for the role
- You will be required to provide evidence of immunisation as required for your role including COVID-19, influenza, tuberculosis screening, hepatitis, diphtheria, tetanus, varicella