Work for a global company with some of the world’s most trusted and iconic brands. Be part of an exciting business where employees are recognised and career growth is nurtured.
With a large portfolio of food and beverage brands, PepsiCo Australia & New Zealand employs more than 1500 people across ANZ at Smiths Snack Food Company, Bluebird Foods NZ and PepsiCo Beverages. With global brands like Doritos, Gatorade, and Pepsi Max, we also make some home-grown favourites such as Smith’s Chips, Red Rock Deli, Twisties, and our Bluebird NZ snack brands. PepsiCo was recognised as a Top Employer in both Australia and New Zealand in 2021 and 2022, one of only 16 organisations globally to earn this certification.PepsiCo has been recognised as an Employer of Choice for gender equality for the past 10 years and is one of the leading organisations in this space. We also believe in our sustainability strategy, that there is an opportunity to change how the world distributes, consumes, and disposes of food and beverages and we aim to use our scale, reach, and expertise to help build a more sustainable food system that can still meet human needs for enjoyment and continue to drive our economic and social development.To continue our success, we currently have an exciting opportunity for an Cyber Security Junior Analyst to join our Cyber Security team, based out of our head office in Chatswood Sydney.
The Junior Analyst role is your gateway to a dynamic world of cyber security, where you’ll champion the defence of PepsiCo’s digital landscape against evolving threats. As part of our highly skilled team of Incident Responders in the cutting-edge Cyber Fusion Centre (CFC), you’ll immerse yourself in the core of intriguing cybersecurity challenges. Consider this your launchpad for a rewarding career, as we are committed to nurturing your growth and expertise within PepsiCo’s CFC global family.
About the Role:
- Identify, assess and respond to threats targeting PepsiCo computer networks and assets
- Monitor, assess and enrich security alerts as Tier1
- Assist/act as queue sweeper for alerts, dispatching them as required after thorough assessment
- Document appropriately alerts analysis work and findings
- Escalate cyber security alerts according to PepsiCo’s runbook and processes
- Update the team’s operational processes as needed and participate in overall Incident Response knowledge base improvement
- Maintain a professional communicative relationship with other associates and management to provide information throughout the incident cycle
- Provide timely, comprehensive and accurate information to Information Security leadership in both written and verbal communications
- Develop the requisite expertise, knowledge, and ability to perform independently
- Participation in after hours on-call rotation when required
- Collaborate with CFC teams on project execution and PepsiCo security improvements
- Ensure team success through organizational, functional, and team alignment towards team mission and objectives
- Bachelor or master degree in Information Technology or related discipline
- Good understanding of Information Technology systems and architecture (e.g. OS, networking)
- Some experience within Cyber Security (e.g. frameworks, processes, systems, tools)
- Some technical knowledge of incident response
- Basic programming skills is a plus (e.g. Python, PowerShell)
- Cloud knowledge is a plus (e.g. Azure, AWS, MS Office 365)
- A team-focused mentality with the proven ability to work effectively with diverse stakeholders.
- An ability to effectively influence others to modify their opinions, plans, or behaviors.
- Proactive attitude, seeking for improvement opportunities which can positively impact the security posture and the business.
- An ability to work extremely well under pressure while maintaining a professional image and approach.
- Decision-making capabilities, with an ability to weigh the relative costs and benefits of potential actions and identify the most appropriate one.
- We offer a competitive benefits package
- Access generous leave options (e.g. wellness, birthday, volunteer, purchase additional leave/cash out leave)
- We understand that bringing the best version of yourself to work means looking after yourself holistically. Our Health & Wellness programs support you with all dimensions of wellness
- Access learning programs for your professional development, as well as our global offerings and online courses.
We are a progressive and people-focused business and believe our diverse workforce is the key to our success. Because we value our employees and their families, we offer an agile and flexible working environment with an emphasis on work life balance and health, as well as plenty of learning opportunities and room to grow your career.
- Recognised as a Top Employer in both Australia and New Zealand in 2021 and 2022, one of only 16 organisations globally to earn this certification.
- Recognised as an WGEA Employer of Choice for gender equality for the past 12 years and is one of the leading organisations in this space.
- Gender Tick (NZ)
- Family Friendly Certification (AU)
Pep+ (PepsiCo Positive) is the future of our organization – a strategic end-to-end transformation, with sustainability at the center of how we will create growth and value by operating within planetary boundaries and inspiring positive change for the planet and people. It is our roadmap for becoming the global leader in convenient foods and beverages and a leading actor in the transformation of the global food system.
With a large portfolio of food and beverage brands, PepsiCo Australia & New Zealand employs more than 1,600 people across ANZ at Smiths Snack Food Company, Bluebird Foods NZ and PepsiCo Beverages. With global brands like Doritos, Gatorade, and Pepsi Max, we also make some home-grown favourites such as Smith’s Chips, Red Rock Deli, Twisties, and our Bluebird NZ snack brands.