AUSQLD111: Amberley QLD, RAAF Base Amberley, Amberley, QLD, 4306, Australia
Position Role Type:
- Fast track your career on breakthrough defence projects
- Gain hands-on experience from concept to delivery
- Learn from the best in a high calibre team with great benefits and professional development
Raytheon Australia is a trusted capability partner delivering some of the most complex, innovative and meaningful engineering projects for the Australian Defence Force.
Right now, we are experiencing exciting growth across the country and are seeking smart and energised Warehouse Team Leader to join our talented team at Amberley, QLD, reporting to our Warehouse Team Lead at the Air Combat Electronic Attack Sustainment Program (ACEASP).
These services include warehousing and distribution within the Super Hornet Business Unit Warehouse (SHBU), plus a range of specific logistical services relating to the management of special purpose adhesives and primers. Within the Raytheon Australia ACEASP, the primary role of Raytheon Australia is to manage the warehouse and distribution of Super Hornet and Growler Break Down Spares & Commons (BDS&C), within the shared facility.
In return, we offer outstanding opportunities to grow, with Raytheon Australia’s exclusive professional development programs, and a raft of employee benefits tailored to suit every stage of your career and lifestyle.
- Conduct logistical activities with approved process and procedures
- Conduct receipting and issuing of stock using MILIS and CAMM2 Inventory systems
- Investigate discrepancies in stock levels, transactions, batch numbers and serial numbers
- Perform physical warehouse inventory stock takes, documenting and certifying results and reconciling discrepancies
- Participate in Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) consultation, risk assessments and control
- Demonstrated experience working in defence multi-functional warehouse operations
- Cert II in warehousing or Transport and Distribution
- Defence Computer Logistics System (MILIS) experience
- Experience with providing logistics services using CAMM2 and LNIDS
- ERP and/or SAP experience will be highly regarded
Don’t miss the opportunity to build your career in a world class team and help build the defence systems that keep Australia safe.
As our employees say, we do great work at Raytheon Australia and it’s great to #workhere. Come and find out why!
Candidates must be eligible to obtain and maintain a Negative Vetting Level 1 Security Clearance. Eligibility can be found at http://www.defence.gov.au/agsva
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career click the “Apply” button now or contact us at [email protected]
RTX is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms