Sarina Russo Job Access is one of Australia’s leading employment services providers, and is also one of the largest Self Employment Assistance providers across Australia, located in Queensland, Victoria, South Australia and New South Wales! We are one of the longest established providers having assisted in creating over 16,000 business.
We are looking for people who are ready to take on an exciting challenge as a Self Employment Assistance Coach, working with budding entrepreneurs to transform their business ideas into reality, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to change people’s lives!
We have full time Permanent position – Monday – Friday (8:30am – 5pm) available to join our team working across Melton and Sunshine.
Our Self Employment Assistance Coaches are responsible for:
- Mentoring and developing participants to achieve successful small business outcomes.
- Interviewing prospective participants and assessing business applications.
- Coordinating and conducting training in various Skills Sets and Certificate IV in Entrepreneurship and New Business with selected applicants.
- Assisting with the development of business plans and financial tables.
To be successful, you will need:
- A strong understanding of small business operations, including cash flow and viability (previous experience running your own business)
- The ability to lead, mentor, coach and educate the participants in this program
- Experience in data analysis and business plans.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills developing and maintaining client relationships
- Ability to work in an autonomous, dynamic and flexible work environment with an emphasis on high level of customer service.
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116 or equivalent) – desirable
- Certificate IV in Entrepreneurship and New Business BSB40320 – desirable
In return you will be rewarded with a highly competitive employment package:
- Opportunity to motivate and inspire others to achieve
- Job satisfaction, knowing that you are making a real difference
- An attractive market competitive salary.
We embrace the diversity of our people and flexible working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we serve.
To apply for this role please go to https://www.sarinarusso.com/careers/
You will be required to complete a police check should you be successful in being appointed to our organisation.
To be eligible for this position you must have an appropriate visa to work in Australia/New Zealand. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Want to know more about us? Visit https://sarinarussoentrepreneurs.com/