Join a high performing organization. For over 30 years Sureway have been an industry leader, and you can be a part of our success!
A rare opportunity is available for an experienced leader to join our team. We want someone who thrives in a high performing and results orientated environment that is genuinely committed to our purpose of “changing lives, building stronger communities”.
This is a pivotal role coaching, developing, and leading your team to success. With the ability to build strong relationships you will also partner with local employers with the aim of placing our clients into sustainable employment.
This exciting role, based in any of the location, has oversight of the delivery of Disability Employment Services across Bairnsdale, Sale, Leongatha, Lakes Entrance, Moe, Morwell, Traralgon, Warragul, Wonthaggi.Travel regularly to provide face to face support, training, advice, and guidance to your team.
Experience in leading a team in Disabiliy Employment Services is an added advantage.
- Cultivate a motivated and effective team across multiple sites
- Assess local employer needs and build strategies to get our job seekers into jobs
- Monitor, assess and drive both team and individual performance
- Business development & relationship building
- Multi-task, stay organised and maintain accurate records
While employment services experience is not required, you’ll need a strong track record in successfully managing a diverse team to maximise performance
- Comprehensive onboarding and staff development program
- Values based reward program
- Flexible working environment with a focus on work life balance
- Performance-based bonuses
- Birthday leave
- Additional week of leave after 3 years of service
This position requires the successful applicant to undertake a National Police Check and relevant state-based screens. Applicants also must have the right to work in Australia.
Submit a cover letter and current resume as soon as possible. Applications are being considered as they are submitted.
We encourage Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders, people with disability, and people from a culturally diverse background to apply