At Savills Australia you will help shape the future of the Australian property market. You will do so as a member of a property services firm with an unparalleled reputation for excellence. Globally, Savills has been introducing innovations to market and delivering exceptional service to clients for over 160 years.
About the Opportunity
Savills Property Consultancy is a team of specialists within an integrated global property company. Comprising inhouse researchers, town planners, economists, analysts, property consultants and project managers, our Property Consultancy team is a national service offering. We draw on intricate industry knowledge, long-standing experience, and current market trends to deliver bespoke advice in relation to strategic and statutory planning, property economics and transaction management.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Principal Consultant to become an integral part of our Property Consultancy Team. Delivering client work, building client relationships, securing new work opportunities, achieving established business targets, and working well with team members and external consultants are priorities of the role.
- Contribute to implementation of the Property Consultancy Business Plan
- Provide technical expertise and take a lead in the delivery of projects
- Effectively manage resources to produce high quality outcomes
- Build and nurture strong long-term relationships with clients and industry colleagues
- Nurture and develop individual staff members through effective coaching and mentoring
- Assist with forecasting, project budgeting and financial management
- Contribute to achieving revenue targets through strong service delivery
What Sets You Apart
- Consultancy or client-based experience particularly preparing business cases for property or urban development projects
- Demonstrated ability to produce well-written, robust and evidence-based business cases/reports drawing on a range of resources and successfully manage a project team
- Strong experience and understanding of the Business Case process in NSW (including NSW Treasury, INSW and RNSW) and/or other states including success helping clients successfully navigate the process (this can include funding approval experience for the private sector)
- A passion for contributing to a strong team culture, implementing initiatives and open communication, providing training opportunities, and mentoring team members
- Proactively cultivating and sustaining relationships with clients and new clients
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
We actively seek out people who possess that rare mix of work ethic, rock solid integrity and attentiveness to client needs. With Savills your horizons could not be broader, we operate out of over 700 locations around the world and our services cover the full spectrum, from providing strategic advice to managing assets and projects and transacting deals. We value excellence and reward it, we also give back to our communities and provide environmental leadership. We are proud to offer our employees fantastic benefits including;
- Flexible working arrangements with a focus on work-life balance
- Paid Well-being, volunteer and study leave
- Paid parental leave plus return from paternal leave bonus
- Regular office and employee social events
- Salary sacrificing options
- Additional five days annual and personal leave per year
We’d love to hear from You
If you are ready for your next challenge and this opportunity has peaked your interest, we encourage you to apply and potentially begin your journey with us!