Sarina Russo Apprenticeship is seeking applications from result driven, motivated and energetic people to join our Australian Apprenticeship Support Network team. We work closely with employers, Apprentices and the community to create opportunities, increase uptake and provide support throughout the Apprenticeship lifecycle.
We are currently looking for an Industry Consultant to join our team working across Sydney South West.
Part of your duties you will be required to:
- Build relationships and Business development
- Increase awareness of the Australian Apprenticeship program
- Engage and support employers and Apprentices
- Increase completion rates
To be successful in these roles, you will ideally have:
- Experience of the Australian Apprenticeships Support Network program, VET or RTO Industry viewed favorably
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proven sales track record and the ability to meet targets
- Current driver’s license as these are field based roles
What’s in it for you?
- Uncapped bonuses for high performers
- Opportunity to make this role your own
- Access to company car, mobile and laptop
If you enjoy working in a dynamic, innovative and fast paced environment where your efforts are matched with reward, we want to hear from you!
To apply for this role please go to https://www.sarinarusso.com/careers/
You will be required to complete a Police Check and Working with Children Check should you be successful in being appointed to a role.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people encouraged to apply.