Join the exceptional team at Nabenet and unleash your full potential!
As an industry-leading organisation affiliated with the renowned Altius Group, Nabenet offers an unparalleled opportunity to be part of a dynamic and award-winning team. With a strong focus on innovation, collaboration, and professional growth, we provide an environment where you can thrive and make a real impact.
Join us in our commitment to excellence and discover a rewarding career that offers rapid advancement, a wealth of resources, and a positive work culture.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING WITH US:
- Career Growth: Unlock your potential with access to cutting-edge training and development programs and generous professional development budget.
- Diverse Clients: Experience a variety of cases across industries, expanding your expertise.
- Collaboration: Join forces with top-notch professionals for holistic client support.
- Tech Advantage: Leverage advanced systems for efficient service delivery.
Benefits of working at Nabenet:
- Generous annual professional development budget
- Thorough induction and ongoing training
- Laptop and mobile phone provided
- Social, health, and wellbeing events throughout the year
- Career development opportunities
About the role:
- Provide job placement services within the WorkSafe scheme
- Assisting injured clients to return to work with new employers
- Actively market the skills and aptitudes of individual job seekers to meet the employment needs and skill demands of employers
- Use your communication skills to liaise with a variety of stakeholders, including insurance companies, medical practitioners, employers, and employees
The successful candidate will have:
- A thorough understanding of the labour market to ensure vocational options identified are appropriate and in line with the transferrable skills of clients
- Ability to engage and motivate injured clients, encouraging and assisting them to return to work
- Confidence liaising with a variety of stakeholders
- Knowledge and understanding of Workers’ Compensation and injury management
- Ideally you’ll be a Psychologist or Osteopath with current AHPRA registration, or Rehabilitation Counsellor – ASORC accredited.
Apply now to find out more, or for a confidential discussion call Anna Caelli on 0411 121 775
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant