When you join G8 Education you will immerse yourself in our intensive and supportive Early Childhood Teacher First Steps induction program.
- 3 months of continued support and training allowing time off the floor to collaborate, learn, and grow professionally
- ECT Buddy providing an extra layer of support as you settle into your role
- Join Community Connection Sessions to network with other ECTs, Teacher Registration Partners and Practice Partners
What Sets Us Apart
We understand the importance of work-life balance. That’s why we offer a truly flexible work arrangement, allowing you to tailor your schedule to suit your needs. Whether you’re a seeking full-time work, a parent with other commitments, or someone seeking part-time work, we’re here to accommodate you.
Just let us know on your interview and we can discuss our possibilities.
With more than 400 early learning centres nationwide, G8 Education has the resources to reward your dedication with generous benefits and opportunities to grow:
- 4 weeks annual leave + 2 weeks extra leave per year (Pro-rata for PT positions)
- Access a 50% discount on early education and childcare fees at any G8 Education Centre
- Attractive wages well above award
- A place to grow – succession planning encouraged with opportunities for careers across the nation!
- A dedicated Early Learning & Education Leadership Team to support you to contribute to the lives of children in their important early years
- Great work life balance with flexible hours available
- Access to G8’s Online Learning Lounge with more than 70 hours of professional development
- Exclusive access to G8 Education’s benefits platform, with discounts to 350+ retailers
- Counselling for team members and their families through Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Successful Applicants must hold
- An ACECQA approved Graduate Diploma, Bachelor or Masters of Teaching (Early Childhood)
- Alternatively, working towards the above qualification
- Current Working with Children Check
- Teacher’s Registration or eligible to apply
Click APPLY NOW or to find out more about careers at G8, our locations and current vacancies please visit our website HERE
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety and wellbeing. We have a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our priority and all team members are expected to embrace this shared commitment.