PrixCar Services is an automotive logistics company specialising in Vehicle Transport, Vehicle Processing and Storage, Fleet Conversions and Dealer Vehicle Storage.
Over the last 35 years we have grown to offer a wide range of specialised services, with more than 25 depots across Australia, we are ideally positioned to provide exceptional vehicle transport services to both individuals and OEM customers.
We are currently seeking an eager Team Member to join our Despatch team in Altona North. This role will support the Vehicle despatch team in general vehicle movements, inspections and other related tasks involved in preparing new vehicles for delivery to our customers. Some experience is preferred, however if you are motivated to learn and have a positive attitude, we are willing to provide the training and support to ensure your success.
What you will do:
- Respond to customers arriving onsite regarding vehicle handovers for drop-offs & pick-ups
- Safe manoeuvring of vehicles in and around the compound and workshop
- Inspect and survey incoming and all vehicles included for damage, faulty equipment and report as required
- Collect, deliver, and park vehicles as directed by strictly obeying all speed limits and safety zones
- Marshall vehicles for load and jump start vehicles as required
- On Wharf Vehicle surveying and handling, vehicle identification and appropriate labelling if required
- Assist in planning yard space for incoming vehicles
- Ensure that good housekeeping practices are observed in all parking areas
What you will bring:
- Must have a current Manual drivers licence, with the ability to drive manual vehicles
- Vehicle handling and surveying experience favourable but not mandatory
- A team player, open to change, with good communication skills
- Eye for detail and a passion for working with new and used motor vehicles
- High level of care for people and customers
Nice to have:
- Prior experience in the auto industry
- Mechanical/ electrical aptitude
- Previous experience in storage & warehousing
- Experience in the use of tools
- Experience in vehicle movement and/or vehicle accessory fitments
What we are offering:
- Competitive hourly rates plus over-time
- Be a part of supportive and friendly team
- Our X-Factor reward and recognition program, with financial incentives and overseas trips on offer
- Training and development through leadership and mentoring programs, lunch and learn sessions, Cadetships and Apprenticeships programs
- Exclusive benefits and discounts from our partners, employee referral program, service recognition
- Partnering with our OEM customers to offer exclusive pricing and benefits
- Wellness: Employee Assistance Program, wellbeing day
If you feel that this challenge and opportunity is right for you, we would love to hear from you!
Prixcar is an employer of equal opportunity and encourages and values diversity and inclusion. If you are inspired to make a positive difference and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please submit your cover letter and resume.
Prixcar values of Play, Passion and Care underpin everything we do. We PLAY as a team, provide service excellence with PASSION and we CARE for our people and customers. Join us and be part of our industry changing journey!
All potential Prixcar team members are subject to medical and background checks.