- Experienced in phone-based sales and able to meet sales targets
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to handle customer inquiries efficiently and professionally
- Flexible with availability and willing to work weekends and evenings as required.
Here at Luxury Escapes, our mission is to delight our customers with incredible deals for the world’s best holidays.
We are a collective of forward-thinking people, driven to challenge the travel industry and ourselves to bring ever better travel experiences to our customer community.
Awarded again, as one of the ‘Best Places to Work 2023’ by the AFR; employee experience is king here, with weekly events, monthly recognition programs and significant professional development opportunities we do what we can to make you look forward to waking up every day!
We are looking for Travel Sales Consultants to join our customer sales team in our brand new offices in Southbank.
Please note, those that are prepared to work weekend shifts will be of particular interest.
Luxury Escapes Travel Consultants are responsible for the successful management of sales activity and overall customer experience for our highly engaged member base!
Managing a high volume of inbound calls, you will be tasked and targeted on selling our packages to our customers, helping them to create an incredible travel experience with Luxury Escapes!
In the role you will:
- Respond to, and make sales inquiries by phone, electronically or in person.
- Answer simultaneous customer enquiries promptly, competently and professionally.
- Offer excellent customer service by providing customers with general information relating to services, packages and pricing.
- Recommend workable solutions that meet the needs of the business and customer.
- Provide our members with full package upgrade options.
- Ensure daily prompt follow up and ownership of customer sales enquires.
- Display initiative in customer solutions and team engagement.
- Resolve customer complaints where applicable and within specified time frames or refer to the correct department to ensure commitments are followed through to resolution.
You are someone who is:
- Personable, approachable and professional and love helping customers to find the perfect luxury holiday
- You will have a background in phone based sales – those with travel experience will be highly regarded
- Used to dealing with KPIs and thrives in a competitive environment
- Flexible with your availability; our shifts run within 7am to 10pm 7 days a week , so you will be asked to work weekends/evenings!
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, pay close attention to detail and extremely passionate about customer sales.
- Driven to succeed, enjoys a challenge and working to achieve goals
What’s in it for you?
- Exceptional earning potential with uncapped commissions.
- Flexible hours and weekend work.
- First class health and well-being program including onsite gym, yoga, meditation, with breakfast and catered lunch provided 5 days a week!
- Fun & flexible working environment – Friday afternoon onsite gatherings (wine included!) and monthly celebration & recognition programs
If this sounds like you and you feel you have the skills and experience to meet the requirements of the role, please apply here today!
At Luxury Escapes we embrace diversity in our people and make hiring decisions based on experiences and skills. We do not discriminate based on gender identity, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. You’ll find a collaborative, inclusive, and respectful workplace here at Luxury Escapes, and we are proud to celebrate who you are. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments during the interview process.
We are a 2024 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.