Transport is at the core of modern society. Imagine using your expertise to shape sustainable transport solutions for the future? If you seek to make a difference on a global scale, working with next-gen technologies and the sharpest collaborative teams, then we could be a perfect match.
As a Trainee Customer Service Representative, you will assist the Service Advisor’s in coordinating the servicing of customer’s vehicles, while developing your skills in customer service and stakeholder engagement. You will receive on the job training from the Customer Service Supervisor and the rest of the Customer Service team, to gradually build on your skill-set.
What you will do
At Volvo Group Australia you will contribute to the transformation of our company, the transport industry and society at large.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Assisting with scheduling service appointments
- Opening and closing repair orders
- Raising of purchase orders
- Assisting with phone enquiries
- Advising customers with status updates and variances to quote prices
- Ensuring technicians have completed their reports correctly
- Work towards a Certificate IV in Business Administration (funded by Volvo Group Australia)
Your future team
This role will work full time at our Volvo Commercial Vehicles Brisbane South dealership in Wacol. Reporting through to the Customer Service Supervisor and then on to the Workshop Manager, you will work in a team of 5 supportive and good-humoured CSR’s.
Who are you?
Do you dream big? We do too, and we are excited to grow together. In this role, you will bring:
- A positive and professional customer service approach
- Sound Microsoft Office and data entry skills
- A proactive nature and be keen to learn
- A positive attitude and willingness to help out your team when they need
- A willingness to obtain a Heavy Duty Vehicle driver’s license
What’s in it for you?
We offer a solid package of compensation and benefits, plus you will enjoy:
- Competitive trainee level salary package
- Full time, Monday to Friday hours
- Modern facilities and equipment, as well as parking and café on-site
- Generous parental leave program, including superannuation
- Ability to salary sacrifice the purchase of an additional 5th week of annual leave
- Access to digital wellbeing platform Sonder for you and your family allowing access to a range of medical, mental health and safety solutions
- A Certificate IV in Business Administration which will provide a baseline qualification for your career moving forward
Ready for the next move?
If you want to make a real impact in your career, the transportation business is where you want to be. We look forward to meeting you!
We value your data privacy and therefore do not accept applications via mail.
Who we are and what we believe in Our focus on Inclusion, Diversity, and Equity allows each of us the opportunity to bring our full authentic self to work and thrive by providing a safe and supportive environment, free of harassment and discrimination. We are committed to removing the barriers to entry, which is why we ask that even if you feel you may not meet every qualification on the job description, please apply and let us decide.
Applying to this job offers you the opportunity to join Volvo Group. Every day, across the globe, our trucks, buses, engines, construction equipment, financial services, and solutions make modern life possible. We are almost 100,000 people empowered to shape the future landscape of efficient, safe and sustainable transport solutions. Fulfilling our mission creates countless career opportunities for talents with sharp minds and passion across the group’s leading brands and entities.
At Volvo Trucks you will be part of leading the way towards a sustainable transport industry. For nearly a century we have been innovating for people – to make life easier, better and safer. Driving progress is our promise to customers, to the industry and to society. At Volvo Trucks we share a curiosity to learn, we work with passion and we embrace change to stay ahead. Join us, together we move the world we want to live in.