Position Title: Teleradiology Medical Assistant
Job classification: Ungraded
Duty station: Manila (Global) Administrative Centre (MAC)
Type of Appointment: Special Short Term-Ungraded
Salary: Php 42 000 per month net of taxes (All-inclusive)
The IOM Global Teleradiology Center based IOM Manila (Global) Administrative Center, provides global Teleradiology services, Quality control and Global Radiology related technical support to IOM field operations and non-IOM panel sites with a purpose to standardize and optimize the quality of the Radiology services in migration health.
Under the direct supervision of the International Radiologist of the Teleradiology Unit, MAC and the overall administrative and technical supervision of the senior Global Radiology coordinator managing in MAC.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Completed university degree in Business Administration, Psychology, Science, Information Technology or any related field from an accredited academic institution with minimum two years of relevant work experience.
- Completed High School degree with four years of relevant experience.
- Relevant work experience in administrative, quality assurance, use of databases and software applications, and statistical record keeping capacity.
- Experience with digital radiology and Teleradiology systems an advantage;
- Experience in Migration health work, screening health assessments and eHealth/eMedical services an advantage.
- Comprehensive computer skills in Microsoft Office especially Excel.
- Good communication and customer service skill.
- Advanced computer knowledge an advantage.
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications by 9 March 2023 at the latest, referring to this advertisement.
For further information, please refer to: https://careersph.iom.int/vacancies/dr-008-0102023-dr-008-0102023-teleradiology-medical-assistant-ungraded-manila-global
In order for an application to be considered valid, IOM only accepts online profiles duly completed.
IOM welcomes applicants from qualified individuals, irrespective of their race, religion, skin, color, nationality, age, disability status, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family structure, mental health status, or any other characteristic.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.