Profil du candidat
- A good degree in engineering or building technology ( Preferably Second Class ) with 3-5 years relevant work experience.
- Company: TotalEnergies
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Oil and Gas Jobs in Ghana
- Membership in a related professional body.
- A post-graduate qualification would be an advantage.
- Must be honest, trustworthy, hardworking and be a computer literate.
- Must be prepared to work beyond normal hours.
- Possession of a driver’s license would be an advantage.
- HSEQ – At all times remain cognizant of the company’s safety requirements in regard to the position and conduct, including abiding by the 1 2 golden rule on safety. Report all cases of near miss encountered and use STOP card where necessary.
- Obtaining Proposals/quotations from reputable contractors/suppliers, evaluating proposals/quotations and negotiations best commercial terms, purchase discounts, payment terms, delivery periods, warranties etc.
- Approving purchase requisitions in Optima, ensuring that correct material code, (quantities and unit prices have been inputted and that proposals/quotations from approved suppliers are attached.
- Prepare the quarterly purchasing performance initiatives in AGORA.
- Updating the supplier master data – Supplier List.
- Follow up on open purchase orders to ensure on-time delivery of materials and services.
- Provide optima end-user support.
- Ensure a minimum of 5 suppliers on each supplier panel in the approved Suppliers’ List to ensure the company.
- Obtains goods/services at competitive prices.
- Ensure appropriate supplier prequalification.
- Conduct annual supplier visits and evaluations where due.
- Launching tenders (via ARIBA -E@SY, E-Tendering tool), analysis and presenting award recommendations to the Tender/Local Contracts Committee through the PM.
- Conduct safety inspections of 1 service station/project site quarterly.
- Monitor open tenders for technical Goods and Services to ensure timely response by suppliers/contractors.
- Prepare tender presentation slide for review by Purchasing Manager before tender committee meeting.
- Act for the Purchasing Assistant during his vacation.
Contexte et environnement
- With one main sea port, there is always the risk of delays in the clearing of imported equipment and spares required for the operations of TPGL.
- Suppliers for packaging materials for locally blended lubricants are limited both in number and in capacity.
- Difficulty in ascertaining the veracity of information provided by suppliers/contracts.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 2nd October, 2023