Olam Agri supplies food, feed and fibre to meet rising demand and a shift to protein-based diets, particularly in Asian and African countries. Headquartered in Singapore and present on all continents, our value chains include farming, processing and distribution operations, as well as a sourcing network of an estimated 2.5 million farmers.
Our teams have built leadership positions in many Olam Agribusinesses, including rice, flour, animal feed, sesame, cotton, wood, and more. As a purpose-driven company, we aim to contribute positively to the prosperity and well-being of people along our supply chains, the protection and regeneration of our natural resource base, and the fight against climate change.
- Understand the financial and operational implications of various tax laws and ensure compliance.
- Contribute to the preparation and timely reporting of all tax returns.
- Management of regulatory compliance of all the business units
- Review tax returns and quarterly/yearly tax projections.
- Implement effective tax planning strategies and ensure full compliance with relevant tax laws.
- Monitor, track and coordinate the data collection and consolidation of documentation relating to all noted returns to ensure the integrity of tax-related information and compliance with statutory obligations.
- Ensure accurate computation of all tax liabilities.
- Ensure 100% remittance of all tax and statutory obligations.
- Ensure complete documentation of relevant supports and proof of tax remittance.
- Monitor current and impending changes to tax regulation.
- Monitor future legislation that impacts taxation and operations, including future risks.
- Provide support in the identification, review, and implementation of tax optimization opportunities.
- Timely monitoring and research on relevant taxation trends, legislative changes, and relevant economic/fiscal changes.