Part-time Cleaning Support Worker – Calvary St Francis
- Progress with purpose at one of Australia’s largest health care providers
- Get ahead with salary packaging, benefits and professional development in a supportive team environment
- Kickstart your career with Calvary Today!
About the role
The position of Support Worker – Cleaning is an essential part of our integrated team united by our common goal to deliver excellent care, every day. As a Cleaning Support Worker you will have a crucial role in providing domestic services for our residents.
Your main duties will include:
- Cleaning tasks are completed according to routine and project cleaning schedules
- Cleaning tasks are completed according to infection control and occupational health and safety requirements including the safe storage and use of cleaning chemicals
- Work in accordance with the mission and vision of Calvary and actively participate in developing a culture that promotes Calvary’s values of healing, hospitality, stewardship and respect.
- Cleaning experience in residential aged care is desirable
- A passion for working in Aged Care and a sound understanding of the sector
- A strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A desire to join a team committed to the care of others
Why work for Calvary?
At Calvary, our staff matter.
Join our team, learn with purpose and drive positive impact in one of Australia’s largest healthcare providers across Public and Private Hospitals, Residential Aged Care and Home Care.
With over 130 years’ experience and 18,000 staff and volunteers, we offer an inclusive and welcoming culture where you are valued, drawing on your own strengths, identity and background alongside a team of professionals who care for our patients, residents and clients.
- NFP salary packaging benefits, discounted health insurance and gym memberships
- Paid parental leave
- Training, development pathways and career opportunities
- Flexible hours that make sense for you
Apply now to start your career in an organisation that is making a positive difference in the community.
Please note the following:
- As part of the application process, you will be required to complete pre-employment checks which may include, but is not limited to reference checks, work rights, criminal history check, NDIS/WWCC/WWVP checks, and a health evaluation to ensure suitability for the role
- Calvary has a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination requirement for all workers. You will also be required to provide evidence of other immunisation as required for your role including tuberculosis screening