- Company: Pulse Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Ghana
We are a leading online media platform that provides content relevant across various interest areas and industries. We are focused on giving our audience the best for all our categories and unique services which resonate with various industries. We are passionate about bringing educational, entertaining and innovative ideas to life in exceptional and engaging ways to our audience.
We have a great opportunity for a Senior Sales Executive with exceptional selling skills and a background in selling digital marketing services and online ad space to join a dynamic and fast growing international company. The role requires a strategic thinker, with experience in digital business and online sales strategies aligned to business goals.
Reporting to the Director of sales, you will join the team to identify client needs and generate leads that will result in new business. You will work closely with other team members to ensure the company meets its short and long-term sales targets.
● Develop and implement sales strategies
● Identify business opportunities and engage prospective clients requiring the company’s services to win new business
● Sell company’s products and services by researching and analyzing sales opportunities
● Establishing contact and recommending solution to prospective clients
● Consistently research service offerings to stay current with industry trends and pricing dynamics
● Implement sales programs by developing sales action plans
● Provide advisory services to clients and the organization
● Generate leads
● Prepares appropriate report
● Any other responsibilities in your line of duty that may be assigned from time to time
Skills and Experience Required:
● Good first Degree in Marketing, Sales or related field, an MBA, MSc or CIM qualification is an advantage
● At least 3 years relevant experience in Sales & Marketing (selling a service) preferably at a managerial level.
● Professional Member of a recognized Marketing & Sales institution is an advantage
● Good working knowledge of MS office applications especially PowerPoint
● Good verbal and written communication skills
● Networking skills
● Negotiating and influencing skills
● Ability to multi task and stay focused
Method of Application
Email your curriculum vitae to [email protected] with the position you are applying for as the subject. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Deadline: two weeks after publishing this advert