Company: Food People
State: Jobs in Accra
Job type: Full-Time
Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
Food People are working with a leading food manufacturing company in their search for a Country Manager for Ghana. The Country Manager will be responsible for the entire operation within the target market and will need to be a self-started, with the ability to operate independently and grow the business through his/her solid track record and knowledge of the country.
- Deliver on the annual budget and KPIs with focus on growth and profitability
- Own the relationship with distributors and track their performance through clear KPIs and deliverables
- Track sales execution KPIs
- Drive market share across the categories
- Deliver the sales targets based on the stretch plan growth matrix
- Implement the trade plan based on agreed budgets
- Monthly business reviews to drive performance with distributors.
- Implement the agreed activities in the market on time and budget
- Execute the Business Development Activities with key accounts with clear ROI framework
- Implement the trade and budget with ROI mindset
- Drive efficiency in spend through the distributors and track compliance on a monthly basis.
- Minimum of 10 years of hardcore sales experience in the FMCG
- Candidate MUST possess a proven track record of managing a full P&L in Ghana
- Solid understanding of the target market and its distributors and trends
- Ideally someone who has history in operating in unstructured environments
- Self driven, confident and passionate about the food industry
- Strong ability to work under pressure and hands-on
- A self-starter and driven by achieving and surpassing set targets.
Please note, only candidates with relevant experience will be contacted to discuss the position in more detail.