Company: Crown Agents
Category: Education / Training
Job status: Full-Time
Experience: 5 years
Job expires: 30 Nov-2023
• Crown Agents seeks a Senior Education Accountability Expert for a USAID-funded activity seeking to implement the Education Accountability Framework and increase accountability within the primary education system. The Senior Education Accountability Expert will be responsible for coordinating all systems and policy-related activities in his/her assigned governate.
Reporting & Supervision:
This position reports to the Senior Technical Advisor – Systems Strengthening
• Enabling environment for accountability established through effective implementation of activities.
• Performance and interactions of all key actors improved through increased institutional capacity to implement systems for accountability at the MOE and its’ agencies.
• Data management systems for accountability enhanced in the MOE and its agencies.
• Data dissemination and utilization to enhance accountability are improved.
• Will be embedded in the Project Implementing Unit and would work closely with the MOE, GES, NASIA, NTC, NaCCA and other agencies/affiliates to establish the foundation needed for accountability in the primary education system.
• Establish an effective working relationship with government and other implementing partners at the project level.
• Facilitate policy review meetings with regards to systems strengthening and develop tools to assess impact.
• Participate in the formulation of an annual plan and budget for the project.
• Participate in strategy development, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation; baseline, midline, endline evaluations, and other assessments of the project.
• Ensure the dissemination of governance-related information within the organization, partners, and other stakeholders at the project level.
• Disseminate regularly information regarding the project accomplishments among stakeholders, including the government at the project level.
• Ensure that Project progress, challenges, and lessons learned are documented and shared.
• Makes sure that all required data are collected and documented well.
• Compile and share Crown Agents monthly, quarterly, and annual reports of the project.
Qualification Required & Experience
• At least 5+ years of experience in a leadership position responsible for developing policy frameworks, preferably in the field of education.
• Must have 2+ years of supervisory experience.
• Demonstrated experience working with government agencies, actors, and other stakeholders at the national and district levels.
• Experience working within the education eco-system level and policy implementation.
• Demonstrated expertise in national system planning and budgeting.
• Demonstrated expertise in systems development and roll-out.
• Demonstrated capacity to lead workshops, training, and strategic planning sessions.
• Experience in developing and using monitoring and accountability systems.
• Knowledge in data management, analysis and report writing.
• BA degree required. Master’s degree in Education, Public Policy, Human Resource or related field preferred.
• Understanding and demonstrated commitment to the importance of gender, youth and social inclusion issues.
• Demonstrated commitment to principles of Gender Equity, Diversity, Inclusion and PSEAH (safeguarding), as evidenced in previous positions.
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Method Of Application
Closing Date: 30 November, 2023