TRN Group has been operating since 1966 and has a workforce in excess of 350 people in the civil engineering and haulage industry. TRN Group are involved in all aspects of residential, industrial and infrastructure developments for high profile private and public sector clients.
We are currently seeking experienced Pipe Layers who value the environment they work in and have a high priority for safety. You will be expected to complete all tasks to the highest standards and be able to work unsupervised and as part of a team.
If you have a detailed history in civil construction and meet the following criteria we could offer you your next employment opportunity.
To be successful you must:
- Have a current NSW driver’s license
- Have a WHS General Construction Induction Certificate (White Card)
- Have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in pipe laying of concrete storm water pipes, PVC hardy pipes and CDL Lines
- Be able to read plans
- Be able to work off RL levels
- Have previous experience supervising small teams
- Have proven organisational skills
- Have a strong knowledge of Workplace Health and Safety
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Be able to work unsupervised
- Be trustworthy, hard-working and take pride in your work
Applicants with GPS experience will be considered favourably.
In return you will receive an attractive hourly rate, tools and training as required. This is a great opportunity to work close to home.
A one-off bonus of $800 (gross) payable to the successful applicants upon successful completion of their probation period.
Previous applicants need not apply.