People & Capability Business Partner
• 2 year maximum term contract. 0.8 FTE
• Join our amazing team with a fantastic work culture.
• Flexible work, health and wellbeing programs
What is your new role about?
Our new People & Capability Business Partner will partner with our business leaders to facilitate and implement strategic people, capability, and organisational development initiatives and solutions. The position will be responsible for driving business leaders to effectively operate fit for purpose team structures, business processes, capability plans and build high performing teams, ensuring a return on investment and alignment with Horizon Power’s Strategy.
Your new role will include:
• Provide expert HR/ER advice and influence and drive matters impacting the employee lifecycle including, change initiatives, strategic planning, staffing strategy and workforce planning, performance management and remuneration.
• Coach and build capacity of leaders to manage employee and industrial relations effectively.
• Work effectively with leaders to coordinate and resolve complex employee relations issues, providing coaching, counselling, and disciplinary advice, and conducting effective, thorough and objective fact finding and investigations where required.
• Lead the implementation of change programs of work and support organisational and job design initiatives.
Our new People & Capability Business Partner will have:
• Ability to lead complex employee relations issues with solutions focus mindset.
• Ability to communicate with diverse audiences and build rapport.
• Focus on a strategic mindset to drive ongoing development of leaders regarding People & Capability initiatives.
• Attention to detail and organisational skills.
• Good sense of humour.
• Ability to adapt and pivot in an environment that works at pace.
• Strong collaboration skills and stakeholder management across internal and external teams.
• Ad-hoc travel to our regional depots to support leaders with case management and People & Capability initiatives.
• Ability to interpret Enterprise Agreements
• Desired experience in negotiating Enterprise Agreements.
Be a part of something amazing for Western Australia
Being a part of the Horizon Power team is about building a better future for regional Western Australia. Our regional presence and proud history of delivering energy solutions for regional communities means we are uniquely positioned to respond to the challenge of climate change and lead the way towards a low carbon, renewable energy future.
What’s on the Horizon for you?
• Paid parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers.
• Additional 3 days of Private Leave.
• Special family leave of up to 10 days paid, non-cumulative.
• Top up Personal Leave (up to 500 hours).
Our focus is on people, safety, and wellbeing. We are committed to equality and celebrate the diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, and all characteristics that make us unique as individuals.
What are you waiting for! Take your next step!
If you’re excited about the opportunity to be part of a high performing organisation this could be the role for you.
Click on the Apply button below to start your potential journey with Horizon Power.
Applications close on Friday 1st of March 2024.
Horizon Power reserves the right to close the advertising earlier than the closing date.