Insight is a publicly listed Global Fortune 500 IT company and end-to-end solutions provider. We’ve been in business since 1988 and have 14,500 staff across the globe. We have recently been awarded #11 in Australia’s Best Workplaces in Technology 2023 and Microsoft Country Partner of the Year 2023. We live and breathe our values of “hunger”, “heart”, and “harmony” every day.
At Insight, our mission is that every employee is recognised and valued as their whole self and that our globally diverse and multicultural clients, partners and communities are reflected within Insight. As an equal-opportunity employer, diversity, inclusion, and belonging will continue to be a particular focus in 2023.
We are looking for a passionate National Practice Manager, Microsoft Cloud Applications and Integration, based in Perth. The Practice Manager is a key role within the Professional Services leadership team, responsible for the portfolio-level strategy and operations of our Cloud Applications and Integration Practice. The role owns the business planning, go to market and execution of all relevant operations within the portfolio, setting clear goals with measurable KPIs to drive business growth. You will own the development and execution of Practice business plans that are aligned to the broader company plans and vision for the future.
- Operational / Strategic Planning – Working collaboratively with the Regional Directors, CTO, and Sales Leaders, define and execute the business plan for the practice
- Business Development
- Working in collaboration with the sales team to exceed practice sales targets
- Partner business development to drive new business leads through partners
- Key vendor relationship management
- Sales enablement (Sales collateral, Presales, and Bid management)
- Practice profile in market – Events, Conferences, User Group participation, Blogs
- Capacity planning – Maintain an accurate view of planned capacity and future demand (sales pipeline) to maintain appropriate capacity for forecast demand
- People management, including hiring, performance management and termination
- Capability management – Technical readiness, Training, Professional Development, Recruitment, best practices, evangelism
- Quality management – define/adopt and promote relevant standards, frameworks etc. to ensure consistency and high quality in client outcomes and delivery processes
- Extensive commercial experience in a CONSULTING/PROFESSIONAL SERVICES organisation
- 5+ years experience in a Practice leadership role, managing all aspects of a services business, including the P&L
- Experience managing teams of 20+
- Ability to drive sales, presales and new business development activities
- Experience managing big deals for large customers
- Demonstrated experience in managing high-level stakeholders
- Extensive team leadership and people management experience
- Experience in mapping business needs to technology solutions
- An understanding of consulting methodologies
- Strong business and commercial acumen
- Ability to hold client and partner briefing sessions through presentations to our clients and partners, such as Microsoft
We can offer you:
- Flexible working arrangements
- Regular company sponsored social events
- Paid training
- A culture of innovation
- Dedicated career pathways and development planning
- Awards and incentives
- Supportive and approachable management
- Competitive salaries and benefits
- Option to purchase annual leave
- Microsoft relationship
- Fun, friendship and family
One of our core values at Insight is “Harmony”: We are a team of diverse individuals who value inclusivity and create meaningful connections so we can win together.
At Insight, we make hiring decisions based on your passion, skills and experience. We offer flexible working arrangements.
We look forward to your application.
Check out our website for more info and case studies at www.au.insight.com
At Insight we live our values of Hunger, Heart and Harmony every day. These values form part of our DNA and represent how we build and maintain relationships with our teammates, partners, clients and the community.
Insight was started in a garage in 1988 by two brothers, Eric and Tim Crown, and today we are a Fortune 500 company, driving to become the No. 1 Solutions Integrator globally. We are proud to be recognised as a Great Place to Work Certified™ in Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore and China. Come, join this great team of talented people.
We are building a workplace where all people thrive, and individual difference is celebrated, and we seek out people from diverse backgrounds. So come join us and be part of our ongoing success.
We will endeavour to contact you within five business days, should we feel your profile is a good match for this role. If you do not hear from us within this timeframe, please presume that on this occasion, your application was not successful.
A full job description will be provided upon application.