HASKE HUMANITARIAN AID INITIATIVE (HHAI) is a women and youth driven organization established in the year 2022, and since its establishment to date, the organization has striven to continuously interface and engage with key stakeholders at all level to support in addressing gaps in the health sector, improve nutrition indices, and women’s agency, health, and socio-economic empowerment from the grassroot level which will provide an enabling environment and a robust healthy community. We strive for positive change in the way the community response to the health and socio-economic wellbeing of women, young adolescents, and children under 5 and to achieve an immediate and lasting change in their lives by providing the enabling environment. Across all our work, we pursue several core values: Honesty. Accountability, ambition, professionalism,
JOB TITLE: M&E Officer
Location: Adamawa and Bauchi State
Application Deadline: 14th November 2022
The Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Officer will be responsible for the design, coordination and implementation of the monitoring and evaluation, research, and learning framework of the Project.
The Monitoring and Evaluation Officer will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Develop and strengthen monitoring, inspection and evaluation procedures.
- Monitor all project activities, expenditures and progress towards achieving the project output.
- Recommend further improvement of the logical frame work.
- Develop monitoring and impact indicator for the project success.
- Monitor and evaluate overall progress on achievement of results.
- Monitor the sustainability of the project’s results.
- Provide feedback to the Project Manager on project strategies and activities.
- Suggest strategies to the Project Management for improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the project by identifying bottlenecks in completing project activities and developing plans to minimize or eliminate such bottlenecks.
- Prepare monthly internal reports, including analysis of data, and contribute towards regular donor reports.
- Implement a system designed to identify lessons learned and disseminate timely information.
- Collaborate with other programme staff to ensure every staff knows and understands their role in M&E.
- The tasks and responsibilities defined in this job description are non-exhaustive and can evolve depending on the project’s needs. The employee could be requested to perform other tasks as his/her line manager may judge necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, demographics, public policy, international development, economics, or related field. Master’s degree or Bachelor’s plus an advanced certificate in M&E, statistics, or economics preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in an M&E position responsible for implementing M&E activities Experience in strategic planning and performance measurement, including indicator selection, target setting, reporting, database management, and developing M&E and/ performance monitoring plans.
- Good oral and written communication skills ( English, and Local Hausa and Fulani)
- Proficiency in the use of computers (Microsoft word, excel, and power point presentation.)
- Knowledge of the major evaluation methodologies (e.g., qualitative, quantitative, mixed method, and impact) and data collection and analysis methodologies.
- Proven success in designing, implementing and operating project M&E systems from project initiation to closeout stages
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidates should send : <Click https://bit.ly/3FOQfjK to apply online> OR send their CV and Cover Letter as a single PDF document to [email protected] using the job Title as the subject of the mail.
- HHAI is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity as such,
women are strongly encouraged to apply
- Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be contacted