Frontier is a dynamic and growing company committed to delivering exceptional products/services to our international customers. We pride ourselves on fostering a collaborative and innovative work environment where every team member plays a crucial role in our success.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented individual to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for providing essential support to our Managing Director and Sales Director. The ideal candidate should be organised, proactive, and possess excellent communication skills.
- Support the managing director and sales director to drive the business’s delivery of its key objectives in its export markets.
- Assisting and encouraging the development of objectives, strategies and plans aimed at achieving customer satisfaction and the efficient use of organisation’s resources.
- Analyse and evaluate current business systems, processes, and structures.
- Work with the other business functions to identify improvements in business processes and procedures and develop plans for improvement.
- Work with supply chain stakeholders, including customers, to search for ways to deliver a more effective and efficient service.
- Create and implement new processes, procedures, controls, and job definitions to improve business practices and consistency.
- Work directly with overseas customers to understand their needs and support development of processes to maximise customer satisfaction.
- Assess evolving industry regulation and ensure the business has appropriate processes and controls to meet all regulatory requirements.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Five years of relevant industry and role experience strongly preferred.
- Experience working in trading business and Asian markets favourably considered.
- Knowledge in advanced data analysis and statistical tools a plus, but not required.
- Demonstrated track record of working in a collaborative, multi-disciplinary team where success depends on the contributions of each individual.
- Comfortably performing in an ambiguous, fast-paced, but highly rewarding and stimulating environment with unique exposure to global executives.
- Super communications (written and oral) and interpersonal skills required.
- Academic focus in business administration is preferred. Master’s degree favourably considered.
- Vietnam and/or Indonesian language skills favourably considered.
- Comfortable with extensive travel.
A minimum of a high school diploma is required. Additional relevant certifications or coursework in business management is a plus.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume and a cover letter detailing their relevant experience to [email protected]. Please include “Managing Consultant” in the subject line.