A great opportunity has come up for full-time enthusiastic Dentist to join our ever-growing business.
Who are we? VPAS PTY LTD trading as Northpoint Dental Centre, Wilsonton Dental centre and Esk Dental Centre
Northpoint Dental Centre– Located in a busy shopping centre in Toowoomba. Started in 2014 and has been growing since with repeat loyal clients. Located conveniently in Northpoint Shopping centre.
Esk Dental Centre- Located in beautiful country town Esk overlooking to unsurpassed landscapes. Started in June 2018, has shown tremendous growth and made us to look for another Dentist to meet the ever-increasing demand for the services.
Wilsonton Dental Centre- Located in beautiful suburb Wilsonton, nestled on garden city Toowoomba is our latest edition to the family.
All the surgeries have State-of-the-art facilities, ADEC 500 chairs, Trios intra-oral scanner, DSLR cameras, Rotary Endomotors, NSK-surgicpro (Surgical/Implant) motor, Digital X-rays, Zoom whitening, LED Handpieces, Intra-oral camera, OPG machine.We predominantly offer all aspects of general dentistry, Implants and some aspects of Orthodontics.
About the roleThis role is to replace our clinician who is moving back to Canada at the end of this year. You will take over their busy books and continue to develop the good will that they have generated.You will have a huge impact in lives of our patients by not only offering them high quality dentistry but also treating them with empathy and compassion. You will be very patient focussed and money would be a by-product of your excellent patient careNo targets to hit, Smiles of our patients are our biggest KPIsOne on One Onsite mentoring, while maintaining your clinical autonomy.
- Diagnosing dental diseases using a range of methods for e.g., but not limited to RADIOGRAPHS, pulp tests, medical histories, saliva test, clinical examination, photographic records, etc.
- Deliver the highest quality of dental care (preventive, interceptive and corrective) to patients by carrying out various procedures e.g., but not limited to Fillings, Root Canal Treatments, Crowns and Bridges, Hygiene visits, etc as per the scope of practice.
- Educate patients in Oral care, help them understand the current status of their oral health and work with them to achieve their oral health goals.
- Restoring oral function with removable and fixed oral prostheses.
- Assisting in diagnosing general diseases having oral manifestations such as diabetes.
- Work closely with the Dental Labs/Technicians where needed to achieve optimal treatment outcomes for the patient.
- Refer the patients to specialists where appropriate.
- Monitor personnel files.
- Provide Leadership- leading a dental team which may comprise Dental Hygienists, Dental Therapists, Dental Assistants and other Dental Specialists.
- Train new staff members or existing staff members to assist in new procedures as necessary.
- Monitor patient base and be responsible for developing specific approaches to attract a constant influx of new patients and retaining patients of record.
- Provide a general climate of cooperation and understanding.
- Structure educational plans for self and staff to maintain the highest level of expertise in clinical and business functions, also comply with the continuing dental education requirements of AHPRA.
How to apply?
- Please send your resume and cover letter to svk_[email protected].in.
- Contact Dr. Ana for any further discussion about the job details at 0414902351
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with a date for interview.
- Please look at the video below to see what our associate dentist has to say about the role