Management Accountant – Creative Agency – North Sydney
Our client is a very well-established creative agency that has a strong reputation in the industry. They have had over 50 years in the Australian market, designing branding and advertising campaigns for very well-known international brands.
The team here in Sydney is very stable. They offer an open plan, an approachable working environment, and excellent mentors to learn from. This will set you well on your way to developing your key skills for your accounting career. There is a real opportunity for this role to stay on permanently, as the business has recently made some exciting interstate acquisitions.
They offer 2 days a week working from home.
This Management Accountant role will be responsible for:
- Monthly management reports for one media agency, including revenue analysis and performance by campaign
- Commission calculations and analysis for the sales team
- Administer the month-end timetable and ensure that the month-end program for the Group is complete every month and signed off by the Financial Controller
- Ensure all key reconciliations are carried out on at least a monthly basis and signed off by the Financial Controller
- Assist with the preparation of annual budgets and forecasts as required
- Assist with planning and managing the audit process
Our client is looking to hire someone with the following background:
- Have strong Excel skills, very proficient with SumIf, Vlookup, pivots etc.
- Some management reporting experience on your resume
- You have assisted with the budgeting process
- You are an outgoing team player and will enjoy the social side of working for this agency
- Excellent communication skills
- A relevant tertiary degree
If you have any experience in Advertising/Media, that would be highly regarded but is not essential.
If you are keen to apply for this Management Accountant role, please click on ‘apply now’ below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.