Let’s get to know each other
WHO ARE WE?
At Fantastic Furniture, we’re all about making life fantastic for our team and customers.
Our success is driven by our people; an incredibly talented team across multiple disciplines (both in-store and behind the scenes) with an unwavering passion for helping our customers create a home they love.
We are learners, collaborators and changemakers.
We prioritise personal growth to enhance our collective capability and see our business flourish. We value unique perspectives, and actively work together to achieve better results. Most importantly, we create and inspire continual transformation, because our future depends on it.
Making the decision to join us is making the decision to work with a team of fun, talented and super passionate team members keen to see you and our business succeed.
ABOUT YOUR NEW ROLE?
An exciting opportunity for a Casual Retail Team Member is now available at our North Lakes store.
Our Retail Team Members are at the forefront of making life fantastic for our customers by providing an exceptional experience at every touch point. In this varied role, you will have an opportunity to learn all store operations, (including further exposure to our back of house operation), work collaboratively with passionate team members and explore plenty of opportunities to advance your career.
Our stores are open 7 days a week, so we are looking for team members who have availability across the 7 days or flexibility to work multiple days as well as during peak trade periods to support us with servicing our customers.
We are looking for team members who are passionate about delighting customers, want to grow their career, and can be relied on to support our teams – sometimes at short notice.
You may bring with you some experience from a sales/customer service, retail or hospitality background, but we are also interested in speaking to people who are keen to bring transferable skills into a retail setting (full training will be provided).
Join our team and embark on a journey of personal and professional growth! At our company, we prioritize investing in our people to help you thrive in your career.
Here’s what you can expect:
• Education and Development: We believe in continuous learning. That’s why we offer you the opportunity to complete a Certificate III in Retail, fully sponsored by us. You’ll gain valuable skills that will benefit you throughout your career.
• Generous Staff Discounts: Enjoy exclusive discounts on our Fantastic Furniture products, making your home even more fabulous. We believe in sharing the perks with our team.
• Work-Life Balance: We’re dedicated to ensuring you have a healthy work/life balance. Flexibility is at the core of our culture, enabling you to achieve both personal and professional success.
• Health and Wellbeing: Your well-being matters to us. We offer a range of health and wellness programs to help you stay at your best, both physically and mentally.
• Career Advancement: We’re committed to your growth. Our programs are designed to support your development in your current role and help you reach your future career aspirations.
If you believe we could be your ideal match, we’d love to have a conversation with you! Your journey to a rewarding career starts here.
Fantastic Furniture is a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – that means, we commit to responding to every applicant. We look forward to hearing from you!