State: Jobs in Accra
Job type: Full-Time
Job category: Oil and Gas Jobs in Ghana
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics / Electronics & Communication Engineering from a reputed university in Ghana
- 10 to 15 years hand on field experience preferably in a continuous process industry.
- PLC program, MMI architecture, DC drives, AC drives line synchronization, LV room, DG set, AVR , Harmonic filters, and Solar power plant.
- Good knowledge about pumps, air compressors, forklifts, chillers, DG sets, fire de-hydrant system and mechanical breakdown trouble shooting at various machines.
- To lead ISO internal audits, safety and environmental audits aligning to system requirements.
People management skill
- To lead both mechanical & electrical/electronic maintenance independently. To organize standard daily management routine & shift schedule activity.
- To report to Manager (Maintenance, Utility & Engineering )