Category: ICT / Computer
N/A; Job expires:
We are a new software services and consultancy company based in Europe who are now opening up a development office in Accra. We work with the public and private sector to provide technical solutions that encompass UI using web/apps, high performance linux based server software, database programming and administration. A key focus for us is impeccable function/performance/security validation to give our customers robust systems with minimal disruption.We are looking for staff to shoulder all tasks in the pursuit of this mission.
Qualification Required & Experience
We are looking for an experienced kernel developer who can:
• Can build and tune the Linux kernel
• Can build kernel modules
• Well versed with one or more kernel subsystems
• Excellent C programming knowledge
• Experience with git and build tools
Are you a linux kernel coder who wants to drive development of open source software? We are looking for you. Have you also upstreamed to the kernel or other open source projects? Let us know.You should be a team player who has a passion for software development and wants to grow to the top and have fun doing so. We will help you become one of the best in the industry in your domain but also expect you to be ready to push hard, be flexible and eager to learn. In turn we provide competitive compensation, good bonus opportunities and benefits such as healthcare. The job is full-time and office based in Accra.
How To Apply For The Job
Submit applications by e-mail to:
[email protected] and write “Linux Kernel developer” in the subject line.
• A cover letter highlighting your background, experience and why you fit this role, max 1 page.
• Contact information (email + phone).
• Your CV with education, work experience, projects you have been involved in.
• List of areas you have experience in (OS, tools, programming languages, etc.) and a relative rating of your experience in them.
Closing Date: Submit the latest on Nov 30. Earlier submissions are preferred, late submission will not be considered.
Closing Date: 30 November, 2023