As the Legal Leader of the Epping Officebased in the personal injury practice, you will play a key role in the success of Shine through your leadership within the Victoria team. With support from the General Manager, you’ll lead a team that is passionate about seeking justice for our clients and guide them on a range of Personal Injury Claims.
Relocation assistance may be provided to the successful candidate in accordance with the Shine Policy.
With compassion, connection and purpose, you’ll truly champion our clients by:
- Cultivating strong relationships within Shine in order to uphold a cohesive and motivated team.
- Demonstrating an entrepreneurial aptitude to market your own personal brand and that of the branch to successfully help our clients and secure new cases.
- Actively supporting and coaching your team to guarantee effective time recording, timeliness and satisfied clients.
- Providing operational oversight and effectively managing budgets and team performance.
- Progressing and resolving personal injury files.
- Providing the legal advice and representation our clients need and deserve to obtain maximum compensation.
What you’ll bring
To thrive in this role, you’ll have:
- A current practising certificate and at least 6 years’ experience as a passionate Personal Injury Lawyer, highly desirable.
- The ability and desire to grow and mentor a thriving team.
- A strong understanding of, and ability to interpret relevant legislation and legal documentation.
- A commitment to truly connect with those around you and work together to deliver exceptional results for our clients.
- The passion, motivation and enthusiasm to contribute to our culture and ensure it’s a place where everyone can thrive.
- An innate ability to question, challenge the status quo and always stay ahead of the pack.
Shine Lawyers: A place for you. It means more here.
At Shine, purpose really matters.
- It’s our clients, who summon the courage to stand up to injustice.
- It’s the communities we are part of and support every day.
- It’s our team, who champion what’s right and make this place what it is.
We’re an ASX-listed organisation, and we’ve been standing up for the rights of everyday Australians for more than 40 years. We’ve achieved a lot but you’ll find no airs and graces here. We’re humble yet relentless. We don’t pretend to be anything other than ourselves. And together, we’ve created a place for you to thrive.
Here are some of the things we hope you’ll love about working with us:
- Connect and be you: Get the flexibility and benefits you need, and work alongside truly authentic people who care so much – about the clients, Shine and you.
- Achieve and grow: Find an immediate connection and be set up for success. Be mentored by experienced leaders who will back you every step of the way, whilst earning a stake in our business with profit share and equity options!
- Challenge and be challenged: We’re not here for “easy”. We want you to take your place at Shine and make a real impact. Question and challenge – that’s how we grow.
Visit https://www.shine.com.au/careers/life-shine to find out more and read the stories of our incredible people.
Excited to join us and stand up to injustice? Join us and build a career that means so much more.
Apply now and make Shine Justice a place for you.
As part of The Circle Back Initiative, we want you to feel supported through our recruitment process, which means that you will hear back from our friendly team – no matter the outcome.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce.Apply Now