At Green Leaves Early Learning Centres, we take pride in building innovative and sustainable learning environments in our state-of-the-art, purpose-built centres.
Our wonderful centre in Wanneroo is looking for an experienced Lead Educator.
About the role
- Able to plan, implement and evaluate programs through your strong understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Capable to engage children through activities and experiences appropriate for age groups and stages of development
- Prior leadership experience in mentoring educators to meet high standards of curriculum and documentation
- Team-player who is open to different views, receptive to feedback and reflects upon best practice
- Mature and Professional approach
- Oversight to ensure your room is immaculately presented as a welcoming and safe environment
- Able to work on rotating shifts, Monday to Friday between 6.30am – 6.30pm
- Holds an ACECQA approved Diploma/Bachelor qualification
- Current Working with Children’s Check
- Current Anaphylaxis, Asthma, CPR and First Aid Certificates or willingness to obtain one
- Current Child Protection Training or willingness to obtain one
- Competitive above Award wages
- 75% childcare discount or pay no more than $11 per day! (CCS dependent)
- Personalized professional development – ask us how!
- Health and Wellbeing Program (including annual complimentary flu shots)
- Uniforms provided
- Ongoing career development and support from an experienced leadership team
- 24/7 access to a large online library of learning and development
This is a personally rewarding role where you can impact the lives of many, and motivate and inspire fellow educators, children, and their families. We want you to feel valued for your ongoing efforts, commitment, and dedication to your role.
If you are excited by the opportunity to join Green Leaves Wanneroo, then please apply now!