Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 56 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
Location : Perth, Western Australia
If your passion is to build solutions that really make a difference to enterprises, the community and your world, Infosys is the right place for you.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Strong experience to configure and troubleshoot Windows Server 2012/2016/2019 and 2022.
- Expertise to analyze windows Events to identify the cause for application/operating system issues.
- Experience in Windows patching using SCCM and WSUS and should be able to troubleshoot windows update issues.
- Hands-on experience on Active directory in the multi-domain and multi-forest environment,
- Knowledge of AD group policies and expertise to troubleshoot AD replication issues.
- Experience to configure and troubleshoot windows file servers/DFS Namespaces.
- Should be able to migrate file servers from older operating systems to newer operating systems.
- Hands-on experience in configuring windows DHCP server scopes/fail-overs and managing windows DNS servers.
- Should have experience in managing large windows Infra in both Physical and Virtual platforms.
- Should be familiar with firmware upgrades using management controllers like Dell iDRAC, HPE ILO, HPE OneView.
- Expert Knowledge on Microsoft troubleshooting skills and tools. Including OS Hardening and Vulnerability assessment.
- Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science / related discipline
- Windows Certification will be preferred.
- Excellent Customer Interfacing and Vendor Management Skills.
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and Problem-Solving skills.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender or other attribute covered by equal opportunity legislation.
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.